NICE call recording hardware/software

jadams

2[H]4U
I landed a job about 6 months ago for a reseller of NICE. They handle the big companies, Verizon, DirectTV, stuff like that, we handle the SMB's.

I'm just wondering if anyone here has run into their products, who your reseller is, and what your opinions of their/our products are.

Apparently its a niche market, but there arent many players in the game. I'm only aware of 17 or so resellers in the entire country. And very few like my company actually service the whole country. We're based out of Trendon NJ, and I've gone to San Francisco and Seattle for installs.

Opinions....?

Used them at my old place, and I know the administrator that moved to Roche Diagnostics to handle their NICE setup. Good stuff from what I know of it. They are a leader in their industry. That's a good job you landed.

Well I know the City of Dallas uses NICE in combination with their Vesta system in 911 dispatch. I'm not sure to what extent but they use it for playback. I doubt, though, that they're looking to purchase anything anytime soon given the budget cuts.

Well I know the City of Dallas uses NICE in combination with their Vesta system in 911 dispatch. I'm not sure to what extent but they use it for playback. I doubt, though, that they're looking to purchase anything anytime soon given the budget cuts.

I know when I drive through Richardson I always see the building for "IEX a NICE company"

Used them at my old place, and I know the administrator that moved to Roche Diagnostics to handle their NICE setup. Good stuff from what I know of it. They are a leader in their industry. That's a good job you landed.

What was his name? I know quite a few people within the company. It's a tight knit group of people.

Back