NIC support in foldix?

Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
725
I've got a 3Com Fast Etherlink 3C515-TX NIC, it's an ISA card, and it wasn't found in foldix. I've got another NIC that works, but I'm assuming this NIC isn't supported? It's my only comptuer with an ISA slot, so it'd be useful to use this. Also, is the linksys LNE100TX PCI NIC compatible with foldix? I have that NIC in another computer that I'm thinking about converting to foldix once it's current WU is done. Thanks.

 
I believe the Linksys will work - it's a tulip chipset, and that's built into the current version of Foldix - but I'd like to hear if it works/doesn't work in real life. I'm releasing a new version fairly soon, and have enabled 3c515 support therein.

 
alright, thanks mage! I'll switch out the NIC in my current foldix box after school today and let you all know how it works.
 
alright, the linksys NIC worked right off the bat, it pinged google fine and I could get the client fine. Thanks mage! Just let us know when the new version of foldix is out!

 
Back
Top