• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NGOHQ Dropping Nvidia coverage/support

todlerix said:
never heard of em, not even willing to click the link to give them a hit.

Good , you won't be missing on anything by not clicking on the link. :eek: :D
 
I said the same thing digitalxdna. I go to a ton of computer related hardware sites. Hell, I still hang around the Hardcoreware & a single sub froum on this site is more active than there entire site. When I saw the thread, I was like Who the fuck is NCOHQ. I thought it was some code name for a new Nvidia GPU feature or something at first lol. I simply see it as this. To GET something at all is being extremly generious from anyone. Hell, as long as I've been dealing with the computer world, the Most I've ever gotten was a friggin mouse pad. A cheap one at that =). I do understand your position on the matter & "some" of the reasons as to why you would focus so much anger towards them, but your actions are still immature. The only thing you're doing is hurting yourself as you will see traffic towards your site greatly decrease. Especially since you'll be dealing with half of the two biggest GPu manufactuers. Unless you want to add Matrox or something =P.

-DarkLegacy
 
First let me apologize for reviving this but I really wanted to say this a few weeks back but having lost my username(i'm usually around but never post, I lurk for information) had to re-regester using my EVGA board name and lost the verification notify in the dirty whore that is my spam infested in-box.

I can not say I agree with the actions and attitude Regeneration has taken with this issue, NGO probably did get a raw deal on this but it's nothing to take personal offence to at. least in my opinion but I can say that he and NGO came through for me.

I had purchased a 7800GS earlier this year and had the lock up problems and a few RMA's to no avail. I began living my life in this monster.

No one knew what to do and EVGA gave up. Regeneration blows in and says he's gotten some feedback that the drivers were helping and what do you know, they did. Nothing else worked, GURU's , Official forceware, anything else crashed but his worked. He personnaly worked with us to narrow down what helped and added it as an instillation feature of the driver set. (kept as a trade secret of course, but who wouldn't? It's not like he was charging anyone) It got to the point that EVGA was recommending Guru and NGO drivers before RMA.

My point is no one has ever come to find me, then help me fix a wasted $400 dollar investment and no matter whats going on now, I back NGO. They may be small, but thats what it's all about sometimes right?
 
Seadg said:
First let me apologize for reviving this but I really wanted to say this a few weeks back but having lost my username(i'm usually around but never post, I lurk for information) had to re-regester using my EVGA board name and lost the verification notify in the dirty whore that is my spam infested in-box.
Translation: Shill? Me? Never! Nossir, not me! No shills around here, just us chickens... and then my dog ate my homework... and the check's in the mail...
 
Funny, first time I've ever heard of HGOHQ, or whatever........ They must be looking for some hits and had a thread created here?
 
If I actually ever read that site I would boycott them. Basically they are crying for free stuff.....boo hoo. I'm boycotting all computer companies because not a god damn one of them ever gave me anything free. The best hardware sites do whatever it takes to get hardware to review it...somtimes SHOCK they even buy it.
 
PRIME1 said:
If I actually ever read that site I would boycott them. Basically they are crying for free stuff.....boo hoo. I'm boycotting all computer companies because not a god damn one of them ever gave me anything free. The best hardware sites do whatever it takes to get hardware to review it...somtimes SHOCK they even buy it.
Or gasp...they even one up that and buy things straight from retailers to give the consumers a view on the experience of buying...ah...I love my [H]reviewers.
 
Back
Top