Nfsu:2

MrWoot

Gawd
Need for speed underground 2 is scheduled to release one week from now (October 25)

this game kind of has gone unheard, even though the original was a huge hit. i'm planning on getting it... who else is interested?

www.needforspeed.com

wow didnt know it was coming out so soon. Damn way to many new games for me too play. This game, then Halo 2 on the 9th of Nov., then HL2 on the 16th of Nov. :D

i don't know what this guy is talking about.. the game is set to be released on all three consoles and the PC on november 16th. unless they bumped it up, that hasn't changed.

lol

this game is a ricers heaven

If you want a real racing game, buy Colin McRea 4 or TOCA.

Syncade said:
lol

i'll agree with you there, but that doesn't stop it from being damn fun to play :)

Syncade said:
lol

It gives you the option to hook up your car, nobody is forcing you to. They added the mustang, 05' GTO, and the camaro to shut the domestic lovers ( ew ) up. I dont see any bimmers this time around, kinda sucks. I'm a euro lover! w00t. :)

When will we get a damn demo?!

Syncade said:
lol

Yes but Colin McRea is boring. It's too much of a simulation. And lots of people aren't into that. This is awesome for some good old arcade fun.

Colin Macrae's as much a simulation as baseball's a card game. Play the Live for Speed demo and the Richard Burns Rally demo for a good sim game, although NFSU2's looking up a lot compared to its former.

What are you guys getting this for? Console wise?

I have a PS2 and a PC.

Will any mods come out for PC?

Found out that it is released on the 15th of November like some guy said earlier...

Also the PC version is $10 cheaoer than the PS2 and XBOX version...

I for one will be getting the pc version, Quality ++, Looked like ass on the PS2(Demo from burnout 3)
And its cheaper

ruffz said:
i don't know what this guy is talking about.. the game is set to be released on all three consoles and the PC on november 16th. unless they bumped it up, that hasn't changed.

Amazon.com says Nov. 8

I think it would of gone gold by now since it's Oct 19 and it would of been released on Oct 25.

Where did you get that information?

if you look on the website, there is a press release (can't remember exactly what) but it talks about a release party and how they're sponsoring some racing event. Can't access the page due to proxy at school, so i'll give more exact details when I get home.

bah, the only way the domestic racers will be happy is when the late 60's and early 70's muscle cars take the stage. until then, they're all just pretenders.

i'll still be getting it though. i miss NFS:U alot. there's something fun about dodging cars and hitting nitrous with "master of puppets" blaring on ya giant stereo with the game looking beautiful at 1280x1024 on a 32" screen.

oh and, GO RED SOX! :D

HRslammR said:
bah, the only way the domestic racers will be happy is when the late 60's and early 70's muscle cars take the stage. until then, they're all just pretenders.

i'll still be getting it though. i miss NFS:U alot. there's something fun about dodging cars and hitting nitrous with "master of puppets" blaring on ya giant stereo with the game looking beautiful at 1280x1024 on a 32" screen.

oh and, GO RED SOX! :D

haha Metallica or Iron maiden, even some Judas preist, Avenged sevenfold.... hammerfall...damn to many...lol I love the effect in the game its so cool :cool: :cool:

pah my crappy 17" monitor here though but I will be playing this on the 32 Widescreen downstairs :D

I couldn't stand NFSU. Once they make another Porche Unleashed I will buy instantly. In my opinion it was the best of the series.

I have my Force RS waiting for another real NFS game to come out, and as long as they're making Underground games, I'll continue to wait.

Not quite sure which platform I want to get this for...I had the last one on PC, it was great, but since then I've gotten a Xbox and PS2, so I might lean towards the Xbox.

Is this a Live! game?

Back