NFS:U Question

AnglerfisH

Gawd
I've gotten Need For Speed Underground and have a question. I don't see Nissan as an available car company to choose from. What's going on here? Are there vehicles that have to be unlocked I'm assuming?

sorry to hijack your thread..

<but dont read this post if you dont want the barely existant "storyline" ruined>

how do i play the movie files? cause i FINALLY raced and beat Sam, but it crashed to desktop.. i started NFS again, but it advanced me to the next races..

so, what happens once she's beat?

its amusing... she is towed away in the movie...

her little hello kitty car is towed past everyone at the after race fun :)

you mean hello kitty esq, you wanna get us sued? (grasping at simpsom's reference)

umm... I think I saw it was blink and smacker... I forget I'll try again later.

There is not much to see tho' whats funny is when you ummm see it again later thats all I'll say.

I wish I could get that car tho'

Originally posted by bigstusexy

There is not much to see tho' whats funny is when you ummm see it again later thats all I'll say.

I wish I could get that car tho'

yeah that was pretty funny. And you DO get the car. Just have to unlock it after racing for awhile. I have it unlocked but havent bothered to check it out yet. Since I've got nothing better to do I guess I'll go do it now.

Those unlocked specialty cars (Rob Zombie, Lost Prophets, Hello Kitty, Junkman, Eddies Skyline and Melissas 350z) all are stock. We cant mod them for anything. Im not even sure what the point is to unlocking them other than to say we "have" them.

they're both stock, and they both suck ass. Even in the campaign mode, they both suck major ass. I beat both of them easily.

i'm at 91/111

and this is too HARD, even on easy...
aHHHH the damn computer got unlimited nitrious oxide, along with impossible manuvernability at high speeds.

how do i win any friggen one of these races??????????

Originally posted by FanZ
i'm at 91/111

and this is too HARD, even on easy...
aHHHH the damn computer got unlimited nitrious oxide, along with impossible manuvernability at high speeds.

how do i win any friggen one of these races??????????

for me it was luck. I had tried some of those races over and over, running perfect laps, but the stupid AI would always catchup and either fly past me, or knock me out and then fly past me. Good news though is that the races get significantly easier after around race 103 or 104, somewhere around there. They seemed that way to me anyway.

piss poor physics!!
why do i hit a step and goes flying???
i have not seen the Ai flip ONCE, no matter how hard they crashed.

and it pisses me off that the steel barriers are INSTANT stop barriers, so are the single pole by the corner that i smash into every freaking time.

The early 91-99 stages are hard. After that, its like cake.

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

Did anyone else notice that the girl you race in the 350Z is the same girl from the cover of Stuff magazine?

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

lol... im at race like 95... and i have no want to even go further... it takes me over an hour to beat a single race now.. every time ill run nearly perfect races and then i make 1 mistake and then i can NEVER CATCH UP EvER AGAIN. its very annoying :(

Originally posted by Xenomaniac

Did anyone else notice that the girl you race in the 350Z is the same girl from the cover of Stuff magazine?

That would be because the girl on Stuff magazine won a contest and got to be in the game.

i've heard that the strategy for winning the later races is to detune your car but keep your nitrous...

then, all the AI cars will detune as well, and you just pull ahead with the nitrous, and then keep your lead, going very slowly b/c you have a slow ass car

now, i've read this in several places, but haven't tried yet since i'm only on race 64 or so

Back