NFS U 1.3 patch vidcard issues

DJ Zaki

Limp Gawd
So I downloaded the latest patch for Need For Speed Underground, thinking it'd optimize my game, it completely ruined it. Version 1.3 messes up with most of my video settings. I no longer see the motion blur effect when I use NOS, and whenever i drive past 150MPH+, everything gets really dark.

I have latest Cataclyst 3.10 drivers for my Radeon 9700 Pro

What could be the problem?

I can't seem to run AGP 8X w/ FastWrite even though FastWrite is checked on inside my BIOS. I can't install latest BIOS for my KT400 motherboard because I don't have a Floppy drive installed to it.

i believe if you turn off blurring.... that will go away...

everyone is mad because the patches for NFS:u are causing more problems than they solved..

very big let down

Ya, I had the same problem, but then I just went back to the basic install.
I have yet to find many errors now in the game, the cat 3.10 fixed the black screen of load thing. Well.... I could say there are some colition errors, and poor level desinge. But oh well.

IIRC you need to turn off "light trails" the motion blur should work again...

Originally posted by DJ Zaki
I can't install latest BIOS for my KT400 motherboard because I don't have a Floppy drive installed to it.

Get a DOS boot disk *.img file and burn a bootable CD in Nero. You can probably find one if you google it. Bootdisks.com or something like that.

Then put your AWDbios Flash file on the CD, and youve got a new Bios, without a floppy :D

Back