NFS Carbon : How to activate Audi Le Mans in career mode?

wilka91

Weaksauce
Hey!

I finished NFS Carbon, but there is no way to get an Audi Le Mans in the career mode ... and I'm pretty pissed about this because this game actually sucks so much that the only reason I see for not uninstalling it is to drive around with the Audi a bit.

So, how do I get that Audi in career mode? Thanks in advance.

wilka91 said:
Hey!

I finished NFS Carbon, but there is no way to get an Audi Le Mans in the career mode ... and I'm pretty pissed about this because this game actually sucks so much that the only reason I see for not uninstalling it is to drive around with the Audi a bit.

So, how do I get that Audi in career mode? Thanks in advance.

That's a good question. I haven't finished it myself (still 50% in carrer mode), but my guess is that that car is a bonus car. To get it, you must finish some race in the challenge series or something.

And I agree with you. After playing the demo, I thought the full game would be better. I was mistaken...Graphics are not as good as the ones in Most Wanted, the game is too easy and it seems short, since I only played for about 2 hours and I'm already at 50%, in carrer mode.
The only nice feature in it, is the customization of the cars...
If only they could launch the autosculpt feature mod for Most Wanted, plus adding layers to the car, Most Wanted would be even better.

actually when you beat your last opponent in the career mode, he gives you the keys of the Audi Le Mans, but you still can't drive it or buy it. the only thing you can do is use it in the quick race mode, but that sucks. I wanna drive around freely.

I thought I was crazy ... it's the same on 360. Bug ? Because he give us the car so ... why it's not in our garage ?

Back