nforce3 250 and socket 939 when?

Surly

Limp Gawd
Anyone have an idea on when we'll see nforce3 250 socket 939 boards out? Looking for MSI, Asus, or Abit primarily....

You are most certainly not alone in this wait. So far all I've seen is the k8t800pro on the shelf. Makes it very difficult to build a new system around 939 with out a motherboard to slot it into. :confused:

all i have seen is the ABIT and it has some issues itself. no AGP/PCI lock...hopefully a BIOS update will fix this

Can't find any for retail. Damn, I'm sick of waiting, between this and the X800XTPE I'm going to hurt fluffy kittens.

well there all for sale in uk, try harder !!!!

Seen an A8V and 3500 3800 for sale in last few days.

Rob

Vagrant Zero said:
Can't find any for retail. Damn, I'm sick of waiting, between this and the X800XTPE I'm going to hurt fluffy kittens.
Every time a man ja...

Oh, wait.

Umm...I've seen a (small) selection of s754 nF3-250Gb boards around, like the K8N Neo from MSI. Nothing on s939, though. I'd imagine we have to wait until we can buy the CPUs for them too. ;)

Stiletto One said:
Every time a man ja...

Oh, wait.

Umm...I've seen a (small) selection of s754 nF3-250Gb boards around, like the K8N Neo from MSI. Nothing on s939, though. I'd imagine we have to wait until we can buy the CPUs for them too. ;)

we can buy the cpu's for them . i have one on my desk. other people have them too. 3500+ and 3800+

Could just give in and buy the via approach. If i already had the chip laying around I'm not sure I'd be able to wait for the nvidia stuff to make it out. :D

Back