• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nforce Sound issue

Cassinator

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 27, 2002
Messages
166
I am trying to find out where the program is that controls the sound for my Abit board. It's an Nforce2 chipset. I had to uninstall the drivers and stuff cause I was having speaker problems so I uninstalled the program too. When I put the cd in that came with the motherboard I can't find the program on there so I am trying to figure out what program to use with them. I have the logitech X-530's I think. Right now they are going off 2.1 but I would like to get the 5.1 working.

I have never gotten these speakers to work right. Bought them at Sams Club so maybe that's the problem there but one of the rear channels I think it was, would be on the same channel as the sub or something weird like that. At least that's how it is with my new ones. Can't remember what was wrong with the first ones but I didn't feel like returning these ones so I just decided to deal with it for now.

Now I am just wishing I could get the rear speakers and center speaker to work.

Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top