Jul 6, 2006 #1 S Sir Robin Weaksauce Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 75 Anyone heard anything on this chipset's release date? The best I have found, so far, is that nVidia plans to release it "around" the time Conroe is released. Ugh, wrong board, where is the delete button?
Anyone heard anything on this chipset's release date? The best I have found, so far, is that nVidia plans to release it "around" the time Conroe is released. Ugh, wrong board, where is the delete button?
Jul 6, 2006 #2 newls1 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Sep 8, 2003 Messages 4,628 I check newegg just about every other day to see if they have any, but havent got lucky yet. I cant wait to have my next system featuring a conroe CPU and 2x 7950GX2, and a 590SLi nvidia motheboard......
I check newegg just about every other day to see if they have any, but havent got lucky yet. I cant wait to have my next system featuring a conroe CPU and 2x 7950GX2, and a 590SLi nvidia motheboard......
Jul 7, 2006 #3 applejacks Hard DC'er of the Month January 2021 & May 2017 Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 582 hehe same here i keep looking and checking the sites to see if they have been released yet. im going to hold out for DFI.
hehe same here i keep looking and checking the sites to see if they have been released yet. im going to hold out for DFI.
Jul 7, 2006 #4 B Brahmzy Supreme [H]ardness Joined Sep 9, 2004 Messages 5,023 The funny thing is...nobody has them even spec'd per say... ASUS has been advertising the P5B / Deluxe for weeks now even though it hasn't been released. ASUS doesn't even have an nF5 board even shown! Might be a month or two for these things.
The funny thing is...nobody has them even spec'd per say... ASUS has been advertising the P5B / Deluxe for weeks now even though it hasn't been released. ASUS doesn't even have an nF5 board even shown! Might be a month or two for these things.