• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NF7 Uguru users

DEVILDOG

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2002
Messages
167
How many of you are using this platform, and how has it perormed for you? Any unusual issues? Just got one for myself, sort of curious.
 
I've got v.2.0 of the mobo and I can't get uGuru to work at all???
 
i'm running an NF7-S 2.0 in my machine and i have to say it's one of the best boards i've seen in a while. it's feature loaded, it's stable, and easy to overclock. enjoy it.
 
Originally posted by koretex
I've got v.2.0 of the mobo and I can't get uGuru to work at all???

of course it doesn't...uGuru is for the crapperific AN7.
 
Back
Top