NextGen IR Remote extender - $29.99 FreeShip

Doesn't appear to work with AT&T Uverse STBs (unless something's changed since I last tried it)...

Is it the SetTopBox, or the remote control? If it's the remote (like with the Harmony 650), you might be able to use a different/universal remote to contorl the U-Verse box.

My b-inlaw has one and swears by it, i think he even bought a second one.

My b-inlaw has one and swears by it, i think he even bought a second one.

I swear by it too. I have one main "box", and 4 AAA-transmitters. Almost bought another one too, as the $29.99 price is only $10 more than buying just an extra transmitter.

If the site name doesn't make it clear.. this is a one day sale item.

4.5/5 stars on Amazon (and $50)

I own one, and it's GREAT! Scratch "great".... it's freakin' magic!

Thanks, I snagged it anyways on amazn. Pretty decent deal and it has good reviews...

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Is it the SetTopBox, or the remote control? If it's the remote (like with the Harmony 650), you might be able to use a different/universal remote to contorl the U-Verse box.

The signaling of the uverse stb is different than most universal remotes or ir blasters are capable of transmitting. Microsmith's hotlink is the best solution to hide the stb that I've found.

These are great little devices. I've been using them on boats to hide sat receivers for 5 years now. I think I've had a handful of them fail on me though.

Back