• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Next [H]ard box contest setup.....

I have a ex360 xspc rad, xspc water block, and a pump (maybe danger den I can't remember) all of it has 1/2 barb fittings attached. I also have some misc lengths of black 7/16 tubing.

I'm almost sure that I have the 1366 bracket for the block, I'll have to pull the parts from storage to be 100% sure.

I'll donate any/all of the listed parts if it's still needed.
 
Kendrak this guy has 2 HAFs (a 932 and a 922m) for $75 and $50 shipped respectively if you want to look into putting it in a case, those are both a smoking good deal. Just food for thought. Also I will see I can donate a few bucks after I get paid and pay those pesky things called bills.
 
A 2x120 may make the rear fan unusable but not the end of the world.

I have used the V3 case and it was pretty flimsy but not bad for the price. I imagine the v4 is more of the same. It looks almost identical inside.

The DD 120 rad I sent is pretty hefty it weighs more than my 2x120 swiftech so it could probably handle a 920 on its own. I never had a chance to use it so i cant say for sure. Based off holding them alone i would say it weighs about 3 times as much as an h50.

For not too much more I would vote for the CM HAF 912. No 2x120 rad option but you could always pick up a radbox for $20 or so and mount a rad externally.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119233
 
I think I have a radbox I could send if you need it. Just let me know Kendrak. You know a 2x120 could fit on top of the 912 i believe.
 
this is how I set up my 480 rad on my HAF912 .... :D

85907935.jpg
 
I think i will leave it to the ultimate owner....

They might not like duck tape as much as me :p
 
Dookey is right, i didn't look close enough. I thought the top fan was a 120 but its a 200 and has mounts for 2x120 fans on top. You can see it if you look at the top down shot on newegg.

My bad.
 
I have a coolermaster storm which I believe is about the same dimensions I believe the 912 is 1/2" wider. I installed a EK cools stream XT 120 single radiator and EK HF water block on the inside of the case where the 120MM rear fan goes I put the rear fan on the radiator on the inside. I then put another 120MM fan on the outside of the case for a push pull. That rig is running a 970@ 4.275Ghz in a room with 70F ambient temps it runs between 68C and 75C folding bigadv 24/7 so you could get away with a single 120 radiator on the inside and have a nice clean install.
 
I have a Thermaltake Armor+ that I managed to fit a triple radiator in (with some slight mods, but nothing permanent). It will do a double radiator easily. The only problem is it is MASSIVE and weighs 35 lbs. I believe I have most parts but for the cost of shipping I will donate it.

Any thoughts?
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a Thermaltake Armor+ that I managed to fit a triple radiator in (with some slight mods, but nothing permanent). It will do a double radiator easily. The only problem is it is MASSIVE and weighs 35 lbs. I believe I have most parts but for the cost of shipping I will donate it.

Any thoughts?

I think you need to find how much shipping is.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That is true......

I was at microcenter a bit ago, and going to pick up a case, but the one that looked good was OOS :(
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes I am partial to the HAF as well I think it is a good choice and you cant beat the shipping cost.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
OK, I grabbed 2 of them.

I'm probably going to do a quick test of the WC stuff and pack it in the case to ship.

The air cooled system I plan to assemble, run, then ship, when It's time comes.
 
Back
Top