Next-gen replacement for 2001FP or 2005FPW?

Dragon99

n00b
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
18
Anyone know if there are newer models on the horizon from Dell?

Both panels have been on the market quite some time. I'm looking to buy a 1600x1200 or 1680x1050 panel soon. The Dell units are certainly priced right,but I'd hate to commit to one if there's something better just around the corner.
 
The Dell 2405 has one of the newest Samsung panels in it I don't see a change in it for at least 12 months and realisticly they will just drop the price after that 2405 will be around unchanged for a long time.
 
I while back i heard someone mention that in the new year there was meant to be an update of the 2405. What I'd like to see is 8ms and HDCP support, to be honest the HDCP support is the only thing holding me back, we know with vista to watch certain HD material you'll need HDCP complient displays, I'd hate to have the dell and not be able to watch hd content. So dell need to update it NOW!
 
Back
Top