Next-Gen GeForce Teaser

It's probably just a yellow and black theme shroud in the vein of Cyberpunk 2077. Could be a collector's item 15 years from now or the scalpers will buy them all and jack up the price on ebay.

It's probably just a yellow and black theme shroud in the vein of Cyberpunk 2077. Could be a collector's item 15 years from now or the scalpers will buy them all and jack up the price on ebay.

2077 Ti Super?

Jayz2cents hinted something coming on one of his videos yesterday. But then again, he loves to promote nvidia so he can get his free samples of Titan RTX cards.

I doubt it’s next gen. Most likely it’s some kind of Cyberpunk edition of their current cards. The Cyberpunk Twitter also posted a tease about a Cyberpunk collaboration with Nvidia. It will probably be something that comes with a copy of the game.

NZXT is also teasing a Cyberpunk collaboration.

I doubt it’s next gen. Most likely it’s some kind of Cyberpunk edition of their current cards. The Cyberpunk Twitter also posted a tease about a Cyberpunk collaboration with Nvidia. It will probably be something that comes with a copy of the game.

NZXT is also teasing a Cyberpunk collaboration.

Ya that makes more sense then a game company announcing a next gen card. Good chance its a GOG Cyberpunk ticket included with RTX cards or something. Something to help move stock before the 3000s do actually launch. :p

few things in life like a blurry photo to get the excitement juices flowing :barefoot:

Ya that makes more sense then a game company announcing a next gen card. Good chance its a GOG Cyberpunk ticket included with RTX cards or something. Something to help move stock before the 3000s do actually launch. :p

Mhm. Wonder if it means 3000 won’t launch with the game like people were suspecting when the delay was announced

Mhm. Wonder if it means 3000 won’t launch with the game like people were suspecting when the delay was announced

I don't know April seems pretty early for 3000s to me... but its not impossible either I guess. The rumors I have read that make sense say... march/april for the data center parts. With consumer parts being more like June.

So I suspect Cyberpunk is going to launch a few months before consumer parts... however people will be seeing the stats and info on the data center stuff. Which means people may hold their wallets for 2-4 months. Perfect time to give away a hot brand new day one AAA game with your old stock.

Sounds like no matter what 3000s won't be far behind... either launch with, or a few months after I guess.

I don't know April seems pretty early for 3000s to me... but its not impossible either I guess. The rumors I have read that make sense say... march/april for the data center parts. With consumer parts being more like June.

So I suspect Cyberpunk is going to launch a few months before consumer parts...
Cyberpunk won't be out before September, if at all this year.

why would Nvidia release a Cyberpunk design months before the game is even released?...wouldn't it be better to wait and release it in August/September

Reactions: erek
like this
why would Nvidia release a Cyberpunk design months before the game is even released?...wouldn't it be better to wait and release it in August/September
Maybe they were blindsided by the delay as well.

stunning design? WTF? How can you tell from that blurry mess? Seems like exactly their regular design with some neon green color.

i think someone was going to take it through an AI/Machine Learning sharpener / upscaler to interpolate the high resolution details and clean it up for us

They going to reveal the 3080 with a cyber 2077 code for August /September release.

the Cyberpunk theme would be nice if they added some nice cooling with it...my go-to GPU manufacturer is Gigabyte because of their cooling...a standard Nvidia card with Cyberpunk theme doesn't appeal to me...the game code is more important but I'm sure they'll be including a code in most of their new GPU's closer to the game's release

No matter what they announce... I'm waiting for a steampunk GPU with a proper steam powered train whistle.

ChadD

1581895989555.png

Nothing in that blurry images says it's a next-gen card.

My guess is that it's just custom skin for the 2080 Ti (a la Star Wars), or, at best, a 2080 Ti Super.

So I suspect Cyberpunk is going to launch a few months before consumer parts... however people will be seeing the stats and info on the data center stuff. Which means people may hold their wallets for 2-4 months. Perfect time to give away a hot brand new day one AAA game with your old stock.

Sounds like no matter what 3000s won't be far behind... either launch with, or a few months after I guess.

Cyberpunk isn't coming out until September.

Damn ok.... guess I been under a rock guys. Sept... ya ok that sucks. Does probably more line up with a card launch though.... pre order slips in the boxes hopefully, and not sept for everything.

Back