Next Battlefield for Consoles ONLY

I wouldn't call this "the next Battlefield". It's got some originality to it but it's certainly not BF3 or BF4124 or whatever they'll call the next actual installment of the series. This looks more like a sequel to BF:MC for the Xbox.

You didn't know that? Bad Company has been for the consoles only since it was announced. Besides, I'm sure they're already working on bf3 (or whatever they want to call it) for the pc.

Doesn't DICE make the PC versions anyways? Unless thy changed their name to Digital Illusions, BF3 or whatever is probably being made for the PC. Doubt PC gamers would want this anyways, if it's anything like the previos console BF games. Pretty simple games.

Doesn't DICE make the PC versions anyways? Unless thy changed their name to Digital Illusions, BF3 or whatever is probably being made for the PC. Doubt PC gamers would want this anyways, if it's anything like the previos console BF games. Pretty simple games.

http://www.dice.se/

Also, are you the real, famous, Tom Green?

You didn't know that? Bad Company has been for the consoles only since it was announced. Besides, I'm sure they're already working on bf3 (or whatever they want to call it) for the pc.

Would be cool to see a DX10 version of BF3 by the end of next year.

Back