Newzbin Holiday Promotion Time!

Korgun

Supreme [H]ardness
It's the 20th, and as promised, I now declare the Newzbin sale open :p

This is a half-price sale (actually, it's just under. the usual rate is £0.25 per week, but until further notice, it's £0.12 per week).

You can now top-up your account for 52 weeks for the princely sum of £6.24 rather than the usual £13.00. I'm sure those of you in other currencies can do the maths, but it's substantially less than normal, right? ;)

In order to facilitate this promotion, a couple of changes have been made.
Firstly, the minimum topup has been raised from 4 to 8 weeks. This is so that we don't have payments of 48 pence - WorldPay charge more than that per transaction sometimes anyway, so we wouldn't make any money.
Secondly, the maximum amount of credit you may have on an account has been set at two years. If you have more than this, you will not be able to top-up. (why would you want to?!). If you have under two years, you may buy anything up to the normal per-purchase limit, which is 96 weeks.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to advise that we will not be responding to emails as regularly as normal, as we have families too. So unless you absolutely MUST mail us regarding a critical issue over the next week-and-a-bit, please don't. Non-crucial mails will almost certainly be ignored until at least after the festive season.

Happy Holidays (we're politically correct here) from the entire Newzbin team!

http://www.newzbin.com/

Back