• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Newsletter Module

KuJaX

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jan 8, 2001
Messages
15,783
I am looking for a new Newsletter Module that I can use here and there to send off newsletters. I am sure many of your [H]ardcore programmers have created your own or use an open source version that works extremely well.

Basically what I am looking for is something that I can create an HTML email and then send off to ~500 people once or twice a month (yes, they have opt in). I can manage my own database of contacts, just need a simple newsletter page to click "send".

Currently I have an OSCOMMERCE backend that I go into newsletter.php and edit out the details (such as select firstname, lastname, email from newsletter_list where newsletter = '1').

I can edit out such PHP files fine and also create the appropriate databases, I just need a great engine to send out the emails. Suggestions? :)
 
I just started playing around with pommo. Seems promising so far for me but may be more than you need...
 
I am just looking for something extremely simple that is easy to setup the first go around as well as easy to edit in the future according to what database to use, what message to send, etc.
 
Pommo seems like a great addition, even though I use multiple lists
 
Back
Top