Newegg

SquallRealm

Limp Gawd
omg... my video card is now in stock but he damn website is down or something.. can anyone else log on ?????

This is already in another section I believe.

I know what to do in this situation.

PANIC!!!!!!!!

It isn't down I ordered usb cables at 9:20 and I just logged out of my account at 9:37....

Now if they would get some more Golden Samples in..........I could finish some stuff up

WTF, I tried ordering something earlier today from them. I get a page cannot be displayed as I clicked submit. I hate when that happens cus you cant click back or risk ordering twice. Then when I try later the sight is down. Ohh well, newegg has been so great I guess I can cut them some slack.

2-3 days.. meaning like since i buy tonight Wednesday!
i would get it back on Friday? if not then monday.. which would make it 5 days :mad: :mad: :mad:

im using firefox and it says "No web site is configured at this address."

anyone getting that too?

good thing i ordered my logitech elite keyboard and 74gig WD raptor on monday and not now :D

if you order wednesday you will get it most likely on monday, thats just from my experience

SquallRealm said:
i would get it back on Friday? if not then monday.. which would make it 5 days :mad: :mad: :mad:

Holidays aren't they a bitch......

SquallRealm said:
uhhh first time shopping on the internet??
if you order today, you better do it bright and early California time (or before 10ish) if you want it shipped out the same day. but, Friday is a holiday and so you'd probably get it on Tuesday.

i better not.. and its not first time, i ordered my ram and it came 2nd day.. but that was because it was located in same state

SquallRealm said:
i better not.. and its not first time, i ordered my ram and it came 2nd day.. but that was because it was located in same state
Well then walk into a brick and mortar or pony up for overnight shipping I guess if you want ot be certain.

Well what have we here.....yet another thread that really doesn't need to be in this section.....i realise that SquallRealm was referencing to his video card being in stock....but that's far from a reason to warrant it being in this section.

No biggy, but just think things over a few times next time bro. :p

Ok they all sprang up within a few minutes of each other in different forums.........and?

The mods will lock this one too when they deem it serves no purpose....that is their job.

Edit: spelling

it was down right as i finished reinstalling xp so i thought something was wrong on my end :mad:

cornelious0_0 said:
Well what have we here.....yet another thread that really doesn't need to be in this section.....i realise that SquallRealm was referencing to his video card being in stock....but that's far from a reason to warrant it being in this section.

No biggy, but just think things over a few times next time bro. :p

not to be a jerk or anything but i just wanted my answers delivered faster, and since it has to do with video card

Back