[NEWEGG] Zotac GTX 1070 ZT-P10700I-10P $344.99 free shipping

thesmokingman

Supreme [H]ardness
Limited quantities at Newegg Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291891606536

14-500-409-09.jpg

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It's not that big. It's under 12" My R390X is about the same size. I'm not a fan of Zotac myself.

That's the same cooler from the Zotac AMP 980ti. Temps are going to suck due to heatpipe placement. Just a heads up.

Well I went and bought one. Not really concerned with the temps so long as they don't kill it within a couple of months.

After my experience with Crossfire, I think you'd have a hard time convincing me to do SLI. No thanks. Too many problems/issues on driver level... seems to never work correctly cept for 2-3 games.

After my experience with Crossfire, I think you'd have a hard time convincing me to do SLI. No thanks. Too many problems/issues on driver level... seems to never work correctly cept for 2-3 games.

Same. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. Mostly doesn't. Especially when you need it.

So much for DX12 multi GPU support. Here's to DX13!

I tried a GTX 1070 for a bit, but since I have a 980 Ti that overclocks well, it wasn't the upgrade I thought it'd be. I think I'm actually past 1080 territory. Here's to Volta and Vega!

Is this worth the price, or will it be better to wait after Christmas or something to buy another better brand or another card with a better cooling solution?

Will the other brands ever get to under $350?

Hows the costumer service for Zotac.
This was a few years ago but I RMAed two cards wasn't hard but they were so damn slow took a month to get it back each time.
I don't have a lot of things I have RMAed 2 video cards so cant really say what is the average timeframe but a month was just stupid long never bought another Zotac card again.
This was during the GTX 570 amp card days and I had two bad cards from them the first and my second RMAed card I had to beg them not to send me another 570 amp they sent me a 660ti I think it was and it worked until I built a new box but was not a fun time with them.
I prefer EVGA just because I had a really good RMA experience with them and none of there cards have let me down.
Yes I know the new 1070/1080 ram thermal pad debacle but I have never had a bad deal from them I think the last RMA I did they crosshipped and it was easy.

Back