newegg shipping

Merc248

n00b
not sure if this is the appropriate forum... anyhow, has anyone ordered anything recently from newegg? anyone else having two or three day delays on them even shipping anything? i ordered on monday, and its still on step 2 out of 5 - i already recieved one of the parts though from new jersey today, but the california warehouse is apparantly still trying to package all the other stuff. :\

some stuff ships fast and some doesnt, dunno y. Longest it took for me was 2 days to get to fedex

maybe you should call them instead of posting in General [H]ardware

well... newegg just proved that i'm an impatient bastard. :p

the rest of the items have just shipped today. :D

It just depends

I ordered a laptop HD 2 weeks ago on Sunday and it was delivered on the following Thursday.

Maybe they were out of peanuts to pack your stuff in... :D

extremely fast for me... but i choose rush order.

oddly enough though, my recent order is the first ive ever had ship from more than one location from them.

5-8 parts from NJ
1 from City of Industry
5 in one box from LA i think
1 in one box from LA

i ordered some stuff about a week ago, and got it in 3 days CA to TX. i always get really fast service from them. i usually try to rush order and they always get it out the same day. this last order i didnt rush, and they still had it out by that evening.

edit: sweet i just made [H]lite! yay! :D

ordered a motheboard from then on a Tuesday or Wednesday and got it on Friday (shipped from the NJ warehouse to CA).

AntecRep

generally it ships in less than a day for me, once i had some small/cheap package that wasnt shipped after 2 days, next time i checked it was shipped overnight instead of the 3 day saver which i selected, so in the end it came on time :)

I ordered a motherboard on Tuesday afternoon at about 4:30, and it arrived Thursday morning. It was shipped less than an hour after I placed my order according to the FedEx tracking info.

I ordered a video card on this past Friday and I got it on Tuesday.
Last month I ordered $2900 in parts for a complete computer for a client and the parts came from 3 or 4 different places but it alll arrived on the same day. Took 2 days, ordered on Tuesday and got the parts on Thursday. I chose the Rush Option with that order as well.

Back