Newegg shipping

Elios

Supreme [H]ardness
ok any one else have this happen?

i just ordered a 8800GTS last week and payed for 3DAY shipping and thay downgraded it to ground which UPS says can take up to 5 days
and buy UPS site my card is now MIA for the last 2 days

this happend to a friend of mine as well

i do not like being riped off and i know newegg is big sponsor here if some one would look in to neweggs shipping

this is pretty much a bate and switch they know were say the it may be downgraded like that

have you contacted the Egg yet about the downgrade in shipping; they are usually good to reply to questions like that.

yea they just said sorry we cant do any thing
if its not here by the 2nd the date it say it should be here i want my shipping fee back
but realy this is BS and its not just me theres TONS of others this has happened to as well

http://www.resellerratings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120388&page=5

I live in Southern CA and never had shipping issues. It's always here within 2 days unless the part is from another part of the country (like my 9700 zalman was). How far out do you live?

From the "click here to view important shipping information link" in the shopping cart

Orders shipping via UPS Guaranteed 3 Day Service may ship via UPS Ground if UPS can guarantee a ground delivery to your shipping address in 3 or fewer days.
It's not as if UPS 3-day shipping on Newegg is paying extra for anything. It's the lowest priced option. UPS Ground isn't even a choice.

If UPS is screwing around with your package, contacting them will be more productive than complaining here about Newegg

Yeah I don't think there is anything wrong with this situation, or anything you can do. UPS thought they could get it to you just as fast by UPS ground so they changed it to that. It's not like it was Newegg's decision.

Also, I would advise brushing up on your spelling and grammar skills. Normally I don't mind a little internet-level grammar, but in this case I had to re-read your sentences a few times before I could grasp what you were trying to get across.

Recently I had a similar SNAFU with Newegg’s new shipping system. I needed some parts the next day and opted for FedEx overnight shipping. The order was placed around 8:00am in the morning and I paid $3.99 extra for rush processing. At approximately 2:00pm, I received an email message saying that they were unable to ship to my location via FedEx overnight. Mind you, the shipping address I use is our business that does well over 1 million dollars in shipping per night. We send and receive everything from overnight to international (barge) shipments via UPS, FedEx and freight carriers (including FedEx Freight). I was confused by the email message, but didn’t want to argue or delay my order further. I opted for UPS Next Day instead. The Newegg representative that emailed me said it would go out tonight and that he would graciously remove the $3.99 processing fee for the inconvenience. The next day comes, and I don’t receive a tracking number, so I call Newegg. The tracking number indicates that the order was entered into the system the night before but was not been picked up by UPS. In the end, I received the product the following business day (Monday) via UPS Next Day. However, I was forced to go to my local Fry’s Electronics and purchase the hardware ahead of time for a project that happened over the weekend. I eventually used the stuff I purchased from Newegg, but I paid extra for overnight shipping and rush processing that never happened…

I live in Southern CA and never had shipping issues. It's always here within 2 days unless the part is from another part of the country (like my 9700 zalman was). How far out do you live?

Heh. Newegg isn't all that far then, 'eh?

Back