• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Newegg, shipping on Sunday??

IceWindus

n00b
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
10
I just got something in my email that was totally unexpected. I placed an ordered for an eVGA 6800GT newegg with free Fedex Express plus rush ordering. I just got an email saying it actually has SHIPPED earlier this evening complete with tracking number! :eek:

Damn, if that ain't service, I dunno what is! :D
 
I'm not sure, but it sounds like that might be because you did the RUSH delivery. All that really means is it's sitting in a fedex building collecting dust overnight :D .
 
I ordered a motherboard a while ago off of newegg without newegg's rush thing and it actually shipped the same day. Heck, I even used the fedex saver free shipping. I was checking for the apocalypse for the whole week. ^_^

Of course, after it was in fedex's hands, they had to make sure it gathered dust in their sort facilities as much as possible. *sigh* Not everyone can afford 2/1-day darn it.

EDIT: Oops, that was also on the weekend, though a saturday instead of a sudnay I'm 99% sure. Anyway, I know it was the weekend because I was planning on getting a head start since I needed to be sure it arrived the same week no matter what could go wrong (theoretically.) And I don't mean friday.
 
Well the guy said he ordered it online on a Sunday. Most online stores don't do squat with purchases on weekends...
 
Yeah that is impressive, especially for only 3 more dollars, it really saved you a whole day on shipping, which in turn is usually more than 3 dollars
 
I think the egg does ship on saturday but not Sundays. They don't do jack on sunday. They'll process the order first thing monday morning maybe even ship on monday. If not monday definitely tuesday.

I've ordered something late saturday night and didn't process until monday morning. Shipped out that afternoon. Got it on thursday I think.
 
I ordered something on Saturday, rushed it AND overnighted it and still hasn't shipped yet.

EDIT: It was processed though.
 
Back
Top