NewEgg Shell Shocker - XBOX ONE w/ Halo TMC Collection and Witcher 3 for $349.99

Wouldn't be surprised if Newegg took advantage Microsoft's promotion and added The Witcher 3 to a "combo deal" and renamed it a Shell Shocker. I tried adding another game included in the promotion and it wasn't discounted.

I haven't owned a console in years... But this makes me want to buy one...especially with the news of potential backwards compatibility...

I haven't owned a console in years... But this makes me want to buy one...especially with the news of potential backwards compatibility...
Have you seen some games playing in backwards compatibly? They run worse than on the 360.

The NewEgg deal is done, but the Microsoft deal still runs through Saturday.

Amazon and Best Buy are two of the places that have the deal. I don't recommend NewEgg as its deals are limited in comparison.

IMO if you have a PC already, I say PS4 might be the best of both worlds..

Yup. I've had all three at one point. PC is a given and the PS4 has been easy to use. The X1 has the slowest, bloated UI I could imagine. Especially for 2013 hardware. Plus all of the proprietary crap necessary if you want to actually communicate with anyone.

I returned the X1 after a few weeks. I wouldn't buy one today for $200 new. I LOVED the 360 and to this day think that was the best console ever. At least for my preferences anyway.

Back