Newegg Question

CSx-2011

[H]ard|Gawd
When I went to newegg to order a mobile barton 2500 it said $90, when I added it to my cart it was $95. Do you think they will honor the $90 if I call em? Maybe send me a freebie?

Originally posted by CSx-2011
When I went to newegg to order a mobile barton 2500 it said $90, when I added it to my cart it was $95. Do you think they will honor the $90 if I call em? Maybe send me a freebie?
5 bux shipping?
call em and find out

I got the extended warranty and free shipping.

The chip itself said $90, then they raised the price of the chip to $95. It was 108.54 total after tax and extended oem warranty.

Now they are charging $98, they are really on top of demand/pricing regulation.

They use algorithms that adjust the price according to demand. If you have any questions about newegg then nobody would know the answer better than newegg themselves. Might as well call and ask if they will honor the price.

I emailed em.

I am mainly pissed they didn't ship it on tuesday, I ordered it on monday.

should have spent the $2.00 to expidite processing and get
it shipped the same day.

It was a holiday, so doing so would have been useless. Not to mention it was after noon.

Anyway, I guess they did ship it out on Tuesday because it just showed up. They didn't confirm shipment or send a tracking number.

AQXFA week 48, make me proud.

That's really odd, I've never had anything like that happen. So, between checking and adding to the cart it went up $5? How much time between seeing the $90 online and then adding to cart to see it $95? You got it for $95 + shipping, right? So, now it's $98? Bizarre?!

Originally posted by CSx-2011
Do you think they will honor the $90 if I call em?
....why don't you call them and then you can tell us..??

Not to be a jerk, but I see person after person on the boards asking "...what do you think XYZ would say if I asked them blah blah blah....". I guess if I wanted an answer to a question like that, the first thing that would occur to me would be to ask the vendor directly, but again, maybe that's me.....:rolleyes:

B.B.S.

I emailed them yesterday, got a reply from Fredrick in service today. They refunded $5 to my account. I guess they found my account with the email, I gave them no order number.

I am impressed.

Coastertux, you sure can. Adjustable multiplier and low voltage requirements rock! Playing around with it I got to 2400 at 1.7-1.8ish. Can't wait to do some serious overclocking once it breaks in a little bit.

Back