Newegg...phew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJSNeptune

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
12,372
Lastnight I had a dream about having ordered some stuff from newegg. I remember having an invoice in my hand and making sure everything was okay. To my horror, I saw $25 sales tax, but I've never been charged tax 'cause I live in Ohio. Then I saw "Canada" for my address. I flipped out!

I woke up, but damn, that was nearly a nightmare.



Yeah, I guess I'm officially a dork now.
 
hehehe, i'm sure we have all had an experience like that some time in our lives :rolleyes: ...just like the time that i had a dream about that gir.....woah, way off topic....er..yes...Newegg is awesome, canada is awesome too..i spent 7 years living there, and i also spent more than 14000 bucks at that AWESOME site...god bless them...if he were alive
 
...off topic for G[H], folks......

May I suggest the "General Mayhem" forum here...?? You can post waaaay off topic there....it's what it's for.....:cool: You can get the info on the off topic forums right here.

Thanks - B.B.S.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top