Newegg: NZXT 20% off and free shipping! Switch 810 $144 shipped inlcuding SE!!

This deal works on the SE colors as well. Microcenter only has the gloss black and white.

Newegg prices:
matte black & gunmetal - $179.99 ($143.99 after 20% off coupon)
gloss black & white - $169.99 ($135.99 after 20% off coupon)

Directron only has gloss black & white, so if you want a price match, ask for the $135.99 price. Also, they don't specify free shipping or not - might want to clarify before buying.

OTOH, Directron price match is good thru July 4. NE is a 48hr deal methinks.

1) I wasn't aware they were doing $135.99. I went ahead and changed the coupon to give the same discount for the next 48 hours. Coupon will go back to bringing down to 144 after 48 hours though and then expire in full on July 4th.

2) We do mark free shipping on our page. It's free ground shipping.

Man if only the 810 Had more than 4 external bays, I'd jump on this deal. But because I need to use 4 bays with a 360mm rad on top, the case is useless to me.

I was able to install a 360 rad on top and low profile devices as well... (such as fan controller in that bay).
I'm upset because I ordered this @ 179 (matte black) 2 weeks ago on amazon and they won't credit me...

@centex99 - I'd keep an eye on Amazon. I thought they had a refund policy where if they drop the price within a certain time of your purchase, they'd honor that sale price. The WHITE switch 810 just went on sale for $135.99, and my guess is they're trying to match Newegg's sale price. Wait and see if they bump the other 3 to match as well and then ask them again.

^ I am also ready to pull the trigger if directron can keep that 135 coupon active today.

My gunmetal switch 810 came in on Monday. I have to say, I'm quite impressed with this case. It's massive and spacious and love the directional internal fans. Unfortunately, I came upon this after a Corsair C70 arrived with a huge dent.

The more I mess with it, the more I appreciate it.

I want to mess around with a Panzer box from nzxt... but they dont make them any more.

Back