Newegg newsletter - $10 off $250 purchase

Figured id post this, have a newegg newsletter that I couldnt unsubscribe before, but can now with this email (although this coupon makes me want to stay on the spam list), my webmail only supported text before or something weird was going on.

Get $10 off purchases of $250 or more!*
Just enter Promo Code BFN112405E at checkout
*Offer valid 11/24 - midnight 11/29/05 (1 per customer)

eh, thats like 4% discount...big deal...

newegg can suck a fat one for that 10$...

however, it is a deal :)

i just spent 240 bux on newegg...i wish i had this coupon,...i coulda got a 10 dollar item for free!!

wow, first time i've seen a newegg coupon that worked on all products

i just spent 400 bucks at rottenegg. the 10 dollar coupon is almost negligible, but it could have covered my shipping.

I just spent a bit of money @ newegg on tuesday..think I can call em up and get the 10 back?

Obi_Kwiet said:
New egg is awesome but it has really crappy sales.

Ditto, that and switching to UPS.

A deal is a deal I guess. They have to get rid of the low end stuff some how. Gotta keep telling myself $10 is better than $0 off.

The only upside for me is maybe there is a million to one chance they'll give UPS employees a discount since they have a contact with them now.

I was about to order my iAudio X5 from the for $265. But what do you think are the chances of them having another $10 discount on anything before Christmas ? This discount on everything looks pretty rare to me.

Well, newegg has great customer service and prices. They dont need to have sales for me to buy something. The're normal prices are still cheaper than the B&M stores around here.

Back