• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Newegg having issues with Thermalright?

MrFace

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
2,716
Finally decided to buy a CPU cooler and see Newegg has ZERO thermalright heat sinks in stock :(
 
I'm just going to get a Tuniq Tower 120 with the blue LED fan instead :)

Thanks guys.
 
Directron
SVC
Coolerguys
Heatsinkfactory
Performance-PCs
Jab-Tech
FrozenCPU

etc

NewEgg is not the only online retailer selling HSFs. ;)
IME Directron has had the cheapest prices on the TRUE anyway. Bought both of mine for $49 whereas most sites are $55-$60+.
 
Appreciate it guys! My main concern is getting my stuff here by Friday. I live close to Memphis so I tend to get Newegg stuff within 1-2 days :)
 
Directron
SVC
Coolerguys
Heatsinkfactory
Performance-PCs
Jab-Tech
FrozenCPU

etc

NewEgg is not the only online retailer selling HSFs. ;)
IME Directron has had the cheapest prices on the TRUE anyway. Bought both of mine for $49 whereas most sites are $55-$60+.

Good List. Very fond of svc myself. Been using them for years.

While newegg is the best average they are not always the end all be all. Its nice to have choices. Even if 80% of our stuff we get at newegg :D
 
Anyone have any idea if I'd be able to use the Tuniq Tower 120 w/fan and ALSO the Corsair memory cooler?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835704001

(Assuming your board is still the IP35 Pro in your sig) Yes it should work fine.
I'm using the Dominator fan module along with the TRUE and I have an S-Flex SFF21E mounted on the side closest to the fan module and it all still fits ok with an inch or so to spare. I've actually used that setup on both my IP35 Pro and the IP35-E and not had any clearance issues. :)
 
Back
Top