Newegg fail

I don't know what your laughing at, but The prices is rediculous!

6.99 shipped for a new one
12.98 for an open box.

WTF?????

newegg's shipping is messed up, one time I ordered 2 items both were listed as free shipping, but with both in the cart it had $8 shipping, or I could order both separately for free shipping.

newegg's shipping is messed up, one time I ordered 2 items both were listed as free shipping, but with both in the cart it had $8 shipping, or I could order both separately for free shipping.

I ran across the same scenario today when I ordered a system. I purposely paid a little extra for a couple of the items because they were free shipping over others that were not. In the end, the entire system should have been $2.99 for shipping. Instead, it was over $30.00, WTF. I hopped on their online chat and asked why. The representative told me that combining the shipments will increase the shipping price. Basically, the shipping price is moot if you have more than one item in a package. Instead of proceeding with my order (grouped together), I ordered each and every single item individually. Haha, let's see how they like that. I'm sure their shipping bill, having to process each one individually, is probably 4x as much having to ship 1 single package.

Back