Newegg eVGA 8800GT SC in stock now go go go!

yup, i did get mine a few days ago from mwave but they were out a half hour
after i bought mine.

i also just got my notice from egg that this card is back in stock. better buy
now if your looking for this card before they are gone again.

i would love to know how many of these have sold since they were released!

Thank you for this. :)

I'm finalizing my build and I was waiting for one of these to come in stock. Paying a bit extra :/ But I feel I have waited far too long for this build to be complete.

In for 1. :D

Grabbed one before they went out of stock, along with everything I need for a new system build (other than the CPU, which I ordered at ClubIT to guarantee a G0 stepping). I have an 8800GT on backorder at Frys, but I wanted to have this together before Thanksgiving and they had no idea when it will ship.

It's a sad day when "in stock" makes a great deal. :mad:

well..out of stock makes for no deal....or they could send their hard earned money to a stranger with paypal on these forums who may or may not send the used card to them.....or they can pay a few extra bucks and be freaking done with it, have what they want, and move on with life

who cares about another $20-30 bucks when we are talking $250-$300 spent....i know i dont, when i want something in that price range, and i find a retailer with a good reputation that has it in stock right now and it's not hugely inflated in price, i will gladly spend the little extra to get what i have been waiting for

Finally have mine on the way from NCIXUS ordered on the 29th. Have also placed order for 2 MSI oc's but debating on which ones to go with. Got MSI's for 460.00 shipped or get another EVGA superclocked for 300(550.00 for both)

Aside from all the people making me feel good about my purchase on this thres, heres my circular feel-good-about-making-this-purchase logic:

I paid about 320$ after shipping and tax.

This price includes Quake wars and the eVGA step-up program with lifetime warranty.
So this vs. the 3870 from diamond which is still available for about 260 (for me after tax+ship) which is about 10-15% slower for only 60$ more. On top of that theres Quake Wars which at full retail is still about 50$. That means I only paid 10$ over the stock 3870 and it's also the superclocked edition.

(I also saved a bundle on the intel pack so that makes me feel good too.)

Thanks for reading my make me feel happy about my purchase post. :D

P.S. Sorry for deviating, to make up for it, I'm glad I found this deal!!

dont hate, spend the extra few bucks to get what you want

I'm all for doing what makes you happy, even if it cost more. But this is "Hot Deals" section, and paying inflated price is not exactly a "Hot Deal" in my book. Threads like these should probably be in the Nvidia forum, since the only purpose is to let others know where availability is.

I'm all for doing what makes you happy, even if it cost more. But this is "Hot Deals" section, and paying inflated price is not exactly a "Hot Deal" in my book. Threads like these should probably be in the Nvidia forum, since the only purpose is to let others know where availability is.

True, it's not hot in the traditional sense, but I look at this thread and others like them in the same way I look at all the Wii availability threads over the past year. Demand is high enough that people worry about just finding the item, rather than looking for coupons, rebates and sales.

I see a little bit of lame deception going on with Evga.....with the 7 series cards the "superclocked" was clocked faster than the normal "KO" but it looks like they've done a little switcheroo with the 8800GT.;)

True, it's not hot in the traditional sense, but I look at this thread and others like them in the same way I look at all the Wii availability threads over the past year. Demand is high enough that people worry about just finding the item, rather than looking for coupons, rebates and sales.

well said Outnumbered, look at how many threads there are here with things posted like

OMG, get a XXX for $235.89 with MIR, google checkout, this discount code and this other rebate !!!!........

guess what, i dont do MIR's, i don't spend hours trying to get a few bucks off of an item i was already planning on buying....i want it, and as long as the price is the going rate and not overly inflated, i buy

i dont give a rats ass about playing the enter this code, mail this in, rub your belly and scratch your head simultaneously in order to save a few bucks......rubbish

Well, it's back in stock. 1 hour after placing another Newegg order it came back in stock. I have to pay for shipping twice, but it comes with ET and should arrive early next week, so I consider it good.

Well, it's back in stock. 1 hour after placing another Newegg order it came back in stock. I have to pay for shipping twice, but it comes with ET and should arrive early next week, so I consider it good.

Duh....Its Out Of Stock now!!!:confused:

NewEgg has another version of the EVGA 8800GT SC in stock for $299.99. This one comes with a free copy of Crysis.

EDIT: Now that one is out of stock as well....

Back