Newegg Cyber Monday Promos !

No..nothing really good.. :( I just hope to get my hands on the 1TB External WD drive from ZZF!

I am sorry but I find it very funny when I am looking though this and and right next to a Rosewill CPU cooler I see this:

Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme Breadmaker,
model BBCC-X20

It is pretty funny.

KM

Well 20% off up to $250, that's certainly not bad.... I might be able to put it to use.

Well.. doesnt that 20% cash back apply to any purchase made at newegg? i dont think its specifically restricted to items on that page.. A graphics card @ 300, with cash back of 50 al beit at a later date (Jan 31, 2008) is pretty good.

Note it's also per single item. Instead of getting 4 stacks of DVD's, I could only get one and still get the discount.

I got some DVD's and Burning Crusade.

IDK, I like the 1TB WD for $220 (use the promo code!) and the raptor for $165... Debating which to get. Any suggestions?!

I am hoping those are just newsletter deals and the good main stuff is still to come...

Am I the only one who saw the 4gb ddr2 800 for $100 plus a $20 rebate so you get 4gb for $80 pretty nice deal if you ask me

Well.. doesnt that 20% cash back apply to any purchase made at newegg? i dont think its specifically restricted to items on that page.. A graphics card @ 300, with cash back of 50 al beit at a later date (Jan 31, 2008) is pretty good.

Got myself another DVD drive, $23 after cash back with free shipping. Paypal linked me to their cash back terms and conditions as soon as I clicked Pay with PayPal.

The WD GP 1TB drive for $220 is nice. Add on the 20% Paypal rebate and that's $176 total for a low power TB hard drive.

There's definetely some good deals going on here, especially with the 20% off.... but I already have 1 TB in HD's, two DVD drives.... don't know if I'll be using this one again :p

I got that Lotitech MX Revolution mouse for the laptop, seen them in stores and they fit in my hand great. And for $20, if it don't live up to my expectations, Im not out much. I could probably sell it and get that for it used.

I was badly needing somthing to replace my $10 POS targus mouse.

Back