Newegg Coupons

enuro12

Gawd
Don't know if these are exclusive or not. I wont be using them if they are.

10% OFF Any AMD Phenom II X4 Processor*
(48 HOURS ONLY!)
BTEKGJF23
*Up to a maximum discount of $15 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/17/2011.

10% OFF Any WD External Hard Drive*
(48 HOURS ONLY!)
BTEKGJF25
*Up to a maximum discount of $10 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/17/2011.

15% OFF All Desktop Memory
(48 HOURS ONLY!)
DM15MR11US
No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/17/2011.

10% OFF Any Windows 7 OEM Product*
(48 HOURS ONLY!)
BTEKGJF34
*Up to a maximum discount of $50 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/17/2011.

15% OFF Any Wireless Router*
BTEKGJF32
*Up to a maximum discount of $30 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/20/2011.

10% OFF All Giada Tech Products*
BTEKGJF28
*Up to a maximum discount of $60 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/20/2011.

10% OFF Any GeForce GTS 450 Chipset-based Video Card*
BTEKGJF35
*Up to a maximum discount of $15 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/20/2011.

15% OFF Any External CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive*
(48 HOURS ONLY!)
BTEKGJF33
*Up to a maximum discount of $30 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/17/2011.

20% OFF Any LIAN LI Lancool Case*
BTEKGJF22
*Up to a maximum discount of $20 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/20/2011.

10% OFF Select HP LED-backlit LCD Monitors*
BTEKGJF24
*Up to a maximum discount of $40 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/20/2011.

15% OFF All Webcams*
BTEKGJF26
*Up to a maximum discount of $60 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/20/2011.

15% OFF Any Speaker*
Excluding BOSE brand speakers
BTEKGJF27

15% OFF Select Canon Inkjet Printers*
BTEKGJF37
*Up to a maximum discount of $30 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/20/2011.

10% OFF Any Sony VAIO Desktop PC*
(48 HOURS ONLY!)
BTEKGJF36
*Up to a maximum discount of $120 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes. Only available while funds last. Expires 3/17/2011.

Contact Customer Service Send Feedback to: Write To Us:
Newegg.com, 9997 E. Rose Hills Road, Whittier, CA. 90601
Mon - Fri: 5:30am - 5:30pm PT [email protected]
Promo Code Disclaimer: If there are promo codes noted on the above products, they were active at the time this e-mail was sent and may or may not be currently active. Promo codes cannot be combined and may be non-transferable (i.e. redeemed only by the Newegg.com account attached to this e-mail address). A minimum purchase may be required. Promo codes may not be used in conjunction with combo deals or redeemed for cash or credit toward future purchases. Usage is subject to all terms and conditions set forth in Newegg.com's standard Policy and Agreement.

Like our deals but don't want to receive as many e-mails? Click here to stop receiving Shopping Helper Recommendations e-mails. Or, you may unsubscribe from all Newegg e-mails here.

Newegg.com | Policy and Agreement | Privacy Policy | © 2000-2011 Newegg Inc. All rights reserved.

lianli lancool code doesn't work for whatever reason. says its valid but my order doesn't meet the criteria. Have a LIAN LI Lancool PC-K58W in cart.

gotta get those codes in your email for them to work. Locked to the account they are sent to.

gotta get those codes in your email for them to work. Locked to the account they are sent to.

Negative Ghost Rider..

I Think you just have to be a subscriber to there junk mail because I got the same email earlier.

not everyone gets them as only some of them recives those emails considering what you've planned to buy/have in your carts. as i haven't got it.

also check if the coupon codes are the same as some codes are indeed specific to your own email address and not useful to others.

I got the same email...it started off with:

Dear Pat,
As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a xxxxxx please use these bonus coupon codes to save a few dollars as you finish your new computer build or upgrade!

My codes are exactly the same, so Newegg must have a database of which accounts/email addresses received the email. Too bad I can't get the $25 off a $50 purchase coupon others are receiving...I just get coupons for stuff I want/need/can get cheaper with other codes.

not everyone gets them as only some of them recives those emails considering what you've planned to buy/have in your carts. as i haven't got it.

also check if the coupon codes are the same as some codes are indeed specific to your own email address and not useful to others.

The codes above worked for me. I deleted my email as soon as I got it as there is nothing of any real interest to me so I cant compare exact codes. But again. The ones above work fine for me.

i think newegg is starting to be special to some customers, i got few codes two weeks ago too which didn't work for anyone of my friends (as i was the only one of us 6 got the email) thought i order what they wanted through my account. his codes didn't work for me i tried 4 of them so far.

it says they are linked to the email on your account. These were for people that bought sandy bridge CPUs, probably as a thank you and sorry for the inconvenience of the RMA to swap boards.

As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a Intel Core i7-2600K 3.4GHz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor, please use these bonus coupon codes to save a few dollars as you finish your new computer build or upgrade!

**PROMO CODES ARE NON-TRANFERABLE and may only be redeemed using the Newegg account attached to this e-mail address.

That sucks, because I've signed up to the 'please spam me' newegg email 4 times but for some reason they never send me anything beyond the first confirmation email. I've checked my spam and everything. Maybe it's a hotmail issue, but I prefer not to use my "proper" gmail account for stores.

you don't get these codes by signing up their emails you get them for buying stuff.

Yeah I've made 4 purchases in the last couple weeks and got this. I'd use some but can't till next friday so no use for me :(

Code worked for me on ram... 4 gigs ddr3 for thirty four dollars....thanks op

I got these same codes in the mail as well (and your account as to be flagged for them to work, they are identical codes sent to all accounts flagged to receive them). I think they are for people who have dropped off their ordering volume from Newegg or ditched Newegg as their main provider of electronics and gear... ;)

edit: Nevermind they're for people Egg perceives as system builders or upgraders:

"Dear xxxxx,
As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a SAMSUNG Spinpoint F4 2TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive, please use these bonus coupon codes to save a few dollars as you finish your new computer build or upgrade!"

I spend a proverbial fortune at the egg and NEVER get these promo codes. I used to get them all the time in college! What happened?

And the lianli lancool code doesn't work for me either. You're right, must be based on emails on "the list". I want to get on "the list" again...

If you spend a lot at newegg then they really don't need to entice you to buy do they?
Maybe you need to set up a new account and start using that. Then the old account will probably get some coupons. Just a guess.

Several posters got an email/coupon as a thank you for purchasing something. So, yeah, I would think I would get a few here and there...

mine was for this:

As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Oh man, this is so not cool. I wanted to buy the pc-k62 for so long. I guess I'll have to wait for the next blue moon.

Oh man, this is so not cool. I wanted to buy the pc-k62 for so long. I guess I'll have to wait for the next blue moon.

Same. I was about to pull the trigger on the PC-K62 for my new build :( Maybe it doesn't activate for another day or two, cause it expires on the 20th?

I got this email too.. I'm really tempted to pick up the Corsair SP2500 speakers since I don't have room for my Z-5500s anymore.. ~$170 after rebate is almost too good to pass up.

Back