Newegg.com Deals 5/13

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

Antec New Solution NSK2480 Black/Silver 0.8mm cold-rolled steel MicroATX Desktop Computer Case 380W Power Supply
$114.99 - $10.00IR = $104.99 with free shipping promo code "HARDOCP513FS"
Promo Expires on 5/19/08

CORSAIR Dominator 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
$199.00 - $50.00IR - $40.00MIR - $5.00 promo code "HARDOCP51305" = $104.00 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 5/19/08

Shuttle KPC K45-Black Intel Socket T(LGA775) Intel 945GC 2 x 240Pin Intel GMA 950 KPC Barebone
$109.99 - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCP51310" = $99.99 with $12.39 shipping
Deal Expires on 5/19/08

SAPPHIRE 100226L Radeon HD 3850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card
$124.99 - $20.00MIR - $10.00 promo code "SF3850512M" = $94.99 with $7.59 shipping
Deal Expires on 5/23/08

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Great price for that RAM, not sure how much performance gain there is for CAS 3 from 4 though. I wonder if its better to run it at 1066 or faster w/ a slower timing.

Any chance of a deal on a G33 or G35 mATX mobo? I'd love you forever :D

Great price for that RAM, not sure how much performance gain there is for CAS 3 from 4 though. I wonder if its better to run it at 1066 or faster w/ a slower timing.

How is that a good deal on ram? We had DDR2 1066 2x2GB for $80 last week.

How is that a good deal on ram? We had DDR2 1066 2x2GB for $80 last week.

Most DDRII RAM isn't capable of CAS 3. That RAM should perform quite well although the voltage is much higher than I'd like. From what I understand the coolers work well though.

Decent deal on a 3850... I'm trying to get one of my friends to get one.

I'd love to buy the LIAN LI PC-A05B Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail (Item # N82E16811112130).

Mwave has it for $89 SHIPPED. Can you beat them? I prefer to spend my hard earned money at Newegg if at all possible. Shipping to me in Fort Worth, Texas 76123 would bring the total all the way up to $96.72! ...ouchies.

Thanks!

I'd love to buy the LIAN LI PC-A05B Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail (Item # N82E16811112130).

Mwave has it for $89 SHIPPED. Can you beat them? I prefer to spend my hard earned money at Newegg if at all possible. Shipping to me in Fort Worth, Texas 76123 would bring the total all the way up to $96.72! ...ouchies.

Thanks!

how is that ouchies when its only 7 dollars more for your favorite merchant?

EDIT: And where does Mwave say free shipping? I only see the ground shipping for your zip code which is 9 dollars?????

any chance at seeing that rosewill (since i know you guys are tight) ide raid controller at a discount or some free shipping love? been waiting for another controller card deal patiently :D

how is that ouchies when its only 7 dollars more for your favorite merchant?

EDIT: And where does Mwave say free shipping? I only see the ground shipping for your zip code which is 9 dollars?????

It said free shipping this morning and 7 dollars is 7 dollars. [H]ard earned money is [H]ard earned money. Don't you have anything else better to do than to troll the newegg deal thread and flame people who want to save a little money? Nevermind, I guess the answer is quite obvious.

NEWEGG WEBMASTER - I know this case was as low as $59 back in Feb or March. Any help would be appreciated.

It said free shipping this morning and 7 dollars is 7 dollars. [H]ard earned money is [H]ard earned money. Don't you have anything else better to do than to troll the newegg deal thread and flame people who want to save a little money? Nevermind, I guess the answer is quite obvious.

NEWEGG WEBMASTER - I know this case was as low as $59 back in Feb or March. Any help would be appreciated.

I wasn't trolling, I was actually looking forward to the good deal you posted but to my surprise it wasn't there. Sad =(

I want Free Shipping on your new Antec 1200 or I will just buy else where. I used to love your store (Bought thousands) but I'm leaning away from the egg. You guys should offer more free shipping on big purchases. It may save you in the long run.

I love the Egg, but Newegg became what it is today, because it was the defacto place to buy new parts for the lowest or a very competitive price. Also the peace of mind knowing that your order would come safely and fast was great.

However Newegg now only matches or exceeds competitors prices, The deals used to be omg, someone get me away from the credit card, now most deals, are just a little under the norm. You'd think with the great expansion Newegg has made, their prices would be lowered, not higher. I understand making a profit, however at what cost? The previous consensus was you need hardware, almost 99% of the time, get at the Egg.

Nowdays I am not so sure, and the public image Newegg is getting as of late is worrying. Because soon it will be a consensus to look elsewhere. Right now there are alot of different companies trying to get into the mix, and building our trust will take time, so Newegg has a big advantage there, but I'd like to continue ordering all my stuff from you guys, so hopefully you will step it up, and start being an obvious choice, and not a place where I use to compare, before choosing the best price.

Otherwise, Newegg for now is still the best online retailer period. The question is for how long if this trend continues.

Back