Newegg.com Deals 12/29

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

AMD Phenom 9600 Agena 2.3GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 95W Quad-Core Processor
$114.99 - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCP1229X10" = $104.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 1/05/09

ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
$129.99.99 - $15.00MIR - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCP122910" = $104.99 with $9.39 shipping
Promo Expires on 1/07/09

CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 675 (PC2 5400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
$39.99 - $5.00 promo code "HARDOCP122905" = $34.99 with $6.99 shipping
Promo Expires on 1/05/09

XFX PVT98GYDDU GeForce 9800 GT XXX 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card
$162.99 - $13.00IR - $30.00MIR - $10.00 promo code "98GYDDU" = $109.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 1/6/09

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

AMD Phenom 9600 prices has been all over the place ranging from $99-140 this year..

When is this thing finally getting discontinued?

wait..

2GB Corsair DDR2-675 C4 for $34.99 + $6.99 shipping... Why would we do that when we can get 2GB Corsair DDR2-800 C4 for $44.99 (free ship) minus a rebate which brings it down to $14.99. :p

???

Any chance we could get a good deal on 8gb of DDR2 800 (4X2gb)?
I want to go to 8 from 4, but all deals are on 4gb and via MIR, thus I can only get one set at the discount price. :-(

wait..

2GB Corsair DDR2-675 C4 for $34.99 + $6.99 shipping... Why would we do that when we can get 2GB Corsair DDR2-800 C4 for $44.99 (free ship) minus a rebate which brings it down to $14.99. :p

???

What if the rebate doesn't come true/through, doesn't seem that hot then :p Anyway I think newegg can do better than this and after this period prices are going to get better ;)
ecstatic.gif

eeek.gif

they're just trying to offload all the dead stock while everyone has all that xmas money / gift certificates burning a hole in their pocket... give it another few days and there will be some good deals come out of the woodwork from the mighty Egg :D

Problem for me is that my wife's PSU finally blew (one of the defective batch of Antecs from a couple years ago; the other two blew long enough ago I replaced their replacements already).

So I need a deal on a nice PSUin the $70ish dollar range for a 500-650 watt unit for non-SLI but good performance. I thought about getting one of the Earthwatt 430s... but it's marginal considering she has 8 harddrives and two opticals in the machine.

How about a good PSU deal?

What if the rebate doesn't come true/through, doesn't seem that hot then :p Anyway I think newegg can do better than this and after this period prices are going to get better ;)
ecstatic.gif

eeek.gif

In my 10+ years of doing rebates, I've never had a rebate not come through.

Problem for me is that my wife's PSU finally blew (one of the defective batch of Antecs from a couple years ago; the other two blew long enough ago I replaced their replacements already).

So I need a deal on a nice PSUin the $70ish dollar range for a 500-650 watt unit for non-SLI but good performance. I thought about getting one of the Earthwatt 430s... but it's marginal considering she has 8 harddrives and two opticals in the machine.

http://www.buy.com/prod/corsair-550...power-supply-corsair/q/loc/101/205852646.html

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=62

I hate you. In my 10+ years of doing rebates, I would think roughly 50% of my rebates did not go through.

I'm hoping the Egg comes up with something really good, I have some stocking money that could go towards electronics...

$10 bucks is $10 bucks guys. It may not be a face melter, but I just ordered the Agena 9600. I'm stoked. Thanks H for the deals!

In my 10+ years of doing MIR I quit doing them about 8 years ago because I was sick of being ripped off by shitty companies. And with a MIR, as we all just saw (AGAIN), you could be buying from a great company, but the rebate company is a scam. Never, ever, ever again will I fall for a MIR.

I rarely purchase based on MIR prices. I'll gladly pay someone else a little more if no MIR is involved.

I would very much like to see a special on a Cooler Master 690 case. They are an excellent choice for modding. And the price recently went up by $10. I've found one on another site that, with shipping, is $5.99 cheaper. But I tend to be pretty loyal to NewEgg. :)

I would very much like to see a special on a Cooler Master 690 case. They are an excellent choice for modding. And the price recently went up by $10. I've found one on another site that, with shipping, is $5.99 cheaper. But I tend to be pretty loyal to NewEgg. :)

bring back those clearance prices on the 690

in need of a case, and free shipping would be nice as well! :D

I don't see any mention of the game on that page, and there're complaints about people not being able to register the waranty in the US. I'm rather leary as a result.

A **smoking hot** new year deal on a Retail Q6600 would be killer. That is IR taking a big chunk off the high and old price bracket its been for a while

any of these interest you...?

New Year psu deals

In my 10+ years of doing MIR I quit doing them about 8 years ago because I was sick of being ripped off by shitty companies. And with a MIR, as we all just saw (AGAIN), you could be buying from a great company, but the rebate company is a scam. Never, ever, ever again will I fall for a MIR.
It completely depends on the company. Do you think Thermaltake, EVGA, OCZ, Patriot etc etc will rip you off on a rebate? No. Would Tomsbrand, or Powermaster, or Kingpower rip you off? Probably a good chance.

I remember on newegg a year ago there was a $99 power supply with a $99 mail in rebate. It was a great PSU but nobody got their rebates. It was an unheard of company. You just have to do your research and there are some companies you can trust, some you can't.

I'm sorry but I got desperate on that CM 690 case and purchased it elsewhere, for less than your current price. I'm sorry! Maybe next time...

Back