Newegg.com Deals 1/19

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
$54.99 - $5.00IR - $30.00MIR - $5.00 promo code "HARDOCP1195" = $14.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 1/26/09

LG Black 6X Blu-ray DVD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 40X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-ray/HD DVD-ROM & 16X DVD±R DVD Burner Model GGC-H20L
$134.99 - $15.00IR - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCP11910" = $109.00 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 1/26/09

SAMSUNG T260 Rose-Black 25.5" 5ms Touch of Color Series HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 DC 20000:1
$479.99 - $30.00IR - $30.00MIR - $20.00 promo code "HARDOCP11920" = $399.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 1/23/09

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Buy all the old stock and you won't see any more sales then :)
I personally have had pretty good luck with Corsair's XMS2 line

Yeah, I've had good luck with Corsair XMS2 too. He was crying about it under the TigerDirect Thread as well. :rolleyes: Some people seem to have nothing better to do than bitch and moan about things they have no control over.

So....Bump for some good prices on the DDR2 ;)

Too bad there's no deal on the ASUS Radeon HD 4830 this week.

They're just using their sticky to advertise, I guess. What?? I don't really know. If I remember correctly I've seen several 2x1GB kits for $10 shipped after rebates lately. When I first saw $50 - MIR for $15 shipped, I thought, "Oh yay! Another 4GB kit for $15 AR like they did before..." Then I noticed it was only 2GB. It's fair, but you can get 2GB much cheaper before rebates, and if I'm going to spend $50 up front for a sizable rebate, I'd rather it be 4GB. If you spend $50 on this and don't get the rebate, you just spent $50 for TWO GIGS!! If you spend $50 on one of those OCZ or Corsair 4GB deals, or even that G.Skill stuff, and get no rebate, you spent $50 for 4GB. Besides, I have done the OCZ 4GB kit for $25, then $20 AR. I got BOTH rebates. I also did the holiday Corsair deal with a $15 price after rebate. Just got the corsair rebate yesterday!! So I've watched the sales and snagged one great kit of 4GB for $15 shipped AR, the OCZ fatality stuff from the shellshocker for $20 shipped AR, and the OCZ platinum from clear back in August for $20 shipped after rebate. I've seen OCZ and corsair rebates for $25 shipped AR in the last two weeks from Fry's, others, and even Newegg, and you spend around $50 up front. I'd much rather spend that much up front to get 4GB than only two. The RAM deal is STUPID.

The Bluray/HD drive is a decent deal. But Newegg has had it for $99 shipped after promo codes twice in the last month, if I recall. Why is the exclusive deal they send [H] worse than the deal they email all of their subscribed customers???

As far as the 4830, I've seen several requests over the last three Newegg stickies. So far they have yet to be answered. The days when she listened to us seem so long ago now. I haven't seen her respond to a deal in quite some time!

/observational rant.

Edit: Thanks, Newegg, anyways for helping support [H]. We would be happy to support Newegg more if you would post some of your REAL deals here. They do exist. I get the emails. I see them on slick deals. Why you don't post some of them here for us is a mystery to me. But we really do honestly appreciate you supporting this forum. No sarcasm on this one.

LG Black 6X Blu-ray DVD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 40X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-ray/HD DVD-ROM & 16X DVD±R DVD Burner Model GGC-H20L
$134.99 - $15.00IR - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCP11910" = $109.00 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 1/26/09

Son of a ......... :mad:

I've waited for a promo code for this drive, and finally just bought it last week, for the $15 off.

Absolutely figures. Get the drive in my hands and now only days later, it gets a promo. :mad:
(Sure it's only $10, but considering how long I've watched and waited... just my luck)

EDIT:
And here's just one of the many reasons why I purchase primarily from NewEgg...

Called CS and mentioned the irony of the situation. Asked if perhaps they could issue a credit code toward a future purchase. Instead they offered to credit my CC for the difference. Sweet!! :)
Thanks NewEgg!

The Bluray/HD drive is a decent deal. But Newegg has had it for $99 shipped after promo codes twice in the last month, if I recall. Why is the exclusive deal they send [H] worse than the deal they email all of their subscribed customers???

Actually, the $99 deal was for the OEM drive, and this sale is on the retail package.

That said, it seems that everyone that bought the OEM still got cables, software, etc.
So apparently, you only get a BOX for the extra $10.

Actually, the $99 deal was for the OEM drive

W-r-o-n-g. One of the $99/free shipping deals (ordered on 12/15/08) recently was for a retail boxed drive, I know, that's what I got. It was when they had the Paypal % back offer (30% I think?).

Thank you newegg! I asked for a promo code and newegg delivered! I bought the blu ray drive :)

Becayse how many other ram makers are out there and corsair is the only damn thing thats been on sale. Not that it matters really to me. I've just had severe bad luck with it in multiple computers all stating they support that exact ram. So I've swapped to OCZ never had a problem with them and the 4x1gm of crapsair xms2 was sold with my asus m2nsli deluxe and a cpu. So its gone outa here

Becayse how many other ram makers are out there and corsair is the only damn thing thats been on sale. Not that it matters really to me. I've just had severe bad luck with it in multiple computers all stating they support that exact ram. So I've swapped to OCZ never had a problem with them and the 4x1gm of crapsair xms2 was sold with my asus m2nsli deluxe and a cpu. So its gone outa here

I'm running 4-5 sets of Corsair ram in different builds, one of which is overclocked, two of which are XMS2. Not a single stick has died or given me a single problem yet. Used in various different boards, even when it's not on the compatible list, never had a problem.

And to make matters even better, I sent the last MIR to them several days late! I called them and asked if they would make an exception because of all the memory I've purchased and that I'm a good customer, you know, all the blah blah stuff. I really was just telling them the truth - that I spaced it out, sent it in late, my fault, but it would be killer if they honored it anyways.

That was two weeks ago. I received the check yesterday. I'm not suggesting anyone else try this. Send it in on time, because they were within their rights to shoot me down. I was even outside their "grace period". But they took care of me and the ram works flawlessly, regardless of Newegg shipping it to me via the DHL/USPS thingy.

My point is, while you may be frying Corsair stuff left and right (and I seriously question what the heck you're doing, or rather trying to make the ram do to have so much trouble!), that experience is not shared by all. I'm sure more people than just you have had Corsair sticks die. Still, they are great on their warranty. Is it a good deal at $50 - $35 MIR? NO. You're right there. But I will disagree that it's "Crapsair" 24/7, because I get 24/7 reliability out of every Corsair stick I've bought.

And Belkin ...err, Corsair didn't pay me to write this.:p

corsair motto: bloated prices and massive MIR's so that we look competitive.

OCZ does the SAME THING. G.Skill and A-Data have a couple of no-rebate models that are cheaper. Take your pick. You can spend $10-15 more on the Corsair to get a $30 MIR, or save that right now and just buy the G.Skill. I'll pay a little extra now and send in a rebate I know I'll get back. After several years making my own builds I have gotten every single rebate I've sent in to Corsair. Even the most recent one which I sent in late. Their service is top notch. If you know you'll forget to send the bloody form in, buy something else, but shutup about it.

"Bloated prices and massive MIR's" gives people some GREAT deals. Even OCZ has sent me every RAM rebate I've sent in. All they want is the UPC, the receipt, and your address on the rebate form so they can send you the check. This is common business practice. And you won't be disappointed with Corsair's service.

Yawn.

Where are the hard drive deals, Newegg???

Internal hard drives please........

Comon Newegg, I been asking for Nod 3.0 for 9.99 for like 4 weeks now :(, which puts it near its online price, comon bother eset ;)

Thanks for the Samsung T260 special, just bought one finally.

Its going to match its little brother T220 on my desk :)

In for 1 HD/Blue...

I second the idea for cheap NOD32

Yay, now theres two of us!

Anyhow Newegg we are looking for the equivalent of the EMCBCBBBH code.

IE 29.99 - $20 = $9.99

Last time when there was a sale, it ended early for whatever reason, and my order didn't go through, my subscription is expiring, and I'd like to get 8-10 copies. Please let me know again, as I certainly don't want to miss this one again!

Back