Newegg Business - 15% Off

Xaijin

Limp Gawd
Must be an item over $1. Max savings is $150 ($1,000 order).

Coupon code: mtmk99

Edit: Code is dead, but you can still get a discount by calling (YMMV)

Multiple people have called in and had this deal applied through the phone.

So on slickdeals people have been talking to the Newegg reps and the reps seem to think that the deal should still be alive. Apparently people are also hearing advertisements on the radio about this deal still.

Anyways, Newegg reps are letting people that call in get $50 off the price over the phone. That's not as good as the $60 if this deal worked online, but it would give you the 7950 for $437 shipped which is still pretty hot. I myself called in and was able to get the price adjust.

Edit: Try this method mentioned by user: TDMVP73 :
If you call by phone, 1-(888)-978-8988, they will be able to push the order through with an adjustment.
Just mention the promo code: MTMK99.
NeweggBusiness is open until 5:30 PM PST.

Last edited:
No you don't have to spend $1k, that's just the max amount that your going to be able to get 15% off on.

Just picked up another GTX480 for $178 shipped; thanks!

*edit*
Does not work on 2600K or 2700K unfortunately; didn't try any other CPUs

Last edited:
Dang, Samsung S27A850D for $722 or HP ZR2740W for $578...decisions, decisions.

Anyone know how long this code is good for?

Looks like its for a registered business only, blah......

Good coupon still...

You just need to enter a business name to open an account; 99% sure they never validated mine.

You just need to enter a business name to open an account; 99% sure they never validated mine.

Well, you have to enter something legit for the EIN now. It won't just take "N/A" like it used to.

Well, you have to enter something legit for the EIN now. It won't just take "N/A" like it used to.

An SSN is and always has been a valid EIN for signing up on Newegg Business. If you are a sole proprietor, your SSN is your federal Tax ID anyway.

Thanks for posting the deal, OP. If you are interested in using it, you should jump on it because these coupons rarely last more than 24 hours after Slickdeals gets ahold of them.

works on 3570k... got it down to $212

tempted

Yeah, I ordered a couple 3570k's and an ASUS Z77-V Deluxe board earlier. The 3570k comes with a $20 gift card too so it's actually only $192.50 after the 15% code making it even better than Microcenter if you don't have to pay tax at Newegg.

Code died mid-order for me. Showed up in cart but was gone by the time I got to final review. Crap.

Glad I got my order in before I left work. Saved 60$ on some stuff.

I just wish they would accept paypal. But being for business there's no incentive to do so.

Pitty I couldn't order a GTX 680 or 690 (too soon for that anyway)

per SD : If you call by phone, 1-(888)-978-8988, they will be able to push the order through with an adjustment.
NeweggBusiness is open until 5:30 PM PST.'
just say you heard about the coupon on the XM radio
ch 117 - MSNBC
ch 115 - CNN 1

haven't tried it but several members from SD had success with the above method
worth a try

I'm getting " The promo code mtmk99 has been closed and is no longer active. "

Multiple people have called in and had this deal applied through the phone.

So on slickdeals people have been talking to the Newegg reps and the reps seem to think that the deal should still be alive. Apparently people are also hearing advertisements on the radio about this deal still.

Anyways, Newegg reps are letting people that call in get $50 off the price over the phone. That's not as good as the $60 if this deal worked online, but it would give you the 7950 for $437 shipped which is still pretty hot. I myself called in and was able to get the price adjust.

Edit: Try this method mentioned by user: TDMVP73 :
If you call by phone, 1-(888)-978-8988, they will be able to push the order through with an adjustment.
NeweggBusiness is open until 5:30 PM PST.

Once the Ferengi over at FW or SD get a hold of these deals (or anything else) it's dead as a door nial:(

With the promo code (if it actually works), a 2700K and Gigabyte UD3H Z77 MB and an Pioneer 12X Blu-ray/dvd/cd writer comes to $466 with free shipping..The cpu and MB combo alone comes to $431 with tax in MD..so $35 more to get a $100 Blu-Ray drive..Forgoing the drive/cpu combo makes it nearly the same price..Def gonna have to give them a call tomorrow and she if they are open..My sister wants a new computer that "won't take 20 minutes to open a program!" lol...

They also do not take state purchase orders.
Thats not very "Business" of them at all.

Back