Newegg biased against AMD?

sephkeene

Weaksauce
Is someone at Newegg trying to be funny?

I saw this and had to share it...
Screenshot_20180207-194522.jpg

I wouldn't call it BS.
I'm guessing it is actually being sold by a 3rd party through newegg... they are gouging the fuuuuuuuu outta cards right now.
Newegg is gouging too, just not by as large a margin.

if you can take the time to type a sentance you can take the time to do the same thing i did which was go to www.newegg.com and search powercolor red devil?

I searched under cookware, no powercolor. which is why I call bs. you are making the claim you have to provide the proof, thats how it works...

It's funny, the link doesn't shoe it in a new tab.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180207-210132.jpg
    Screenshot_20180207-210132.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 25
and that link doesn't work on a tower either, being a mobile link and all...

I that its some glitch in Neweggs system.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180207-210750.jpg
    Screenshot_20180207-210750.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 21
Code:
https://m.newegg.com/ProductList?canPowerSearch=True&powerSearchParams=%7B"CategoryId"%3A0%2C"StoreId"%3A0%2C"SubcategoryId"%3A48%7D&%3FsubcategoryId=48&nodeId=-1&storeType=2&NValue=100007709&Seller%7C%7CNewegg=%7C%7C8000%7C%7CPower&Memory+Size%7C%7C8GB=%7C%7C600494828%7C%7CPower

I'm just going in to the graphics cards and changing the filters. And it causes the title to change to something unrelated.

I'm just going in to the graphics cards and changing the filters. And it causes the title to change to something unrelated.
glitch in the mobile site. on the two towers here I don't see it and the m.newegg link is for mobile only.

Ha, Cookware, i didn't even notice the category, i figured the OP was simply talking about the over double MSRP via newegg price.

is nice to have options, but, newegg used to only be their products, not 3rd party sellers ala Amazon style...should not have to be that careful...I recall months ago I had noticed a cpu cooler, cryorig H7 newegg was listing it for $152 (plus shipping) Canada...
cooler worth at most ~$50 (plus or minus a wee bit)..I sent them a ticket saying wtf is this, this cooler is so NOT worth this amount, it cannot keep up with more or less top end AIO style liquid,
their response about 2 weeks later "we will look into it, but, we do not prevent 3rd party sellers"

On the primary note of this post, I do not know how many times over the years I seen graphics cards, coolers, cookware, batteries (you name it basically) put into really awkward categories, a GTX 480 or 2900XTX those very much belong in cookware section however AH HAHAHA

just like amazon, they started a pantry bs section... I ordered a power supply and they wanted to ship it thru a pantry box for $9.95.

Mining is a waste of time unless you were the first ones. This is pretty much how all investments go except for repeatable commodity. I don't blame the GPU manufactures for taking advantage of the boom. It is call capitalism! If there is a buyer for $2000 per GPU, they gonna sell them like hot cakes.

Mining is a waste of time unless you were the first ones. This is pretty much how all investments go except for repeatable commodity. I don't blame the GPU manufactures for taking advantage of the boom. It is call capitalism! If there is a buyer for $2000 per GPU, they gonna sell them like hot cakes.

Hell, on the other side of the coin, if supply catches up with demand, overall we should benefit because manufacturers will be able to order larger quantities of parts and chips.

It's the same reason my 64GB SSD cost me almost $1,000 back in 2007, because they were new and production was low. Now look at them and what I could get for that $1,000.

Back