NewEgg; All fans "Fee Shippng"

blah.. I just ordered my 3 fans two days ago... -.-;

Call 'em up. Sometimes Newegg will honor a deal if you recently ordered something before the deal came out. They might credit your shipping charge(s). Who knows. Can't hurt to try.

Besides, shipping for fans is always ludicrous.

even power supplys are all free shipping, i picked up antec 900 from the other thread, power supply and set of replacement fans for the case

Fee shipping eh? :p

Man, Newegg is having some really good deals.

They are having pretty good ways to help me keep me on my toes about my credit score.

There's a catch to it. You can have 1 fan for free shipping, but any more than that, you have to pay the shipping fee.

That's just sacrilege.

There's a catch to it. You can have 1 fan for free shipping, but any more than that, you have to pay the shipping fee.

That's just sacrilege.

Not true, I ordered two 60mm and one 80mm fan and it was still $0.00 for shipping.

THANKS OP!!

I had a couple of fans getting noisy and I picked up 3 Thermaltake 80mms for $5.98 Shipped!!

THANK YOU!

Good, hope newegg continues this one indefinitely.... but watercooling, vga cooling, and most other stuff in the category except case fans and cpu hsfs still has shipping charges.

Thanks, perfect timing! One of my fans is making a racket and needs to be replaced.

Be careful on this, some of the fans are bugged and charging. I just was about to place an order and noticed 6.69 in shipping, however Live support just adjusted it after I placed my order for me.

The error at least from what I saw, doesn't occur until you have more than one of certain fans, it adds like a 40 cent discount, then charges shipping. Some weird bugs lol.

Just pay attention :D

A little curious, are we to expect this to stay for a while, I can actually understand charging possibly on items like large watercoolers, even some large air heatsinks, but if this stays it will be great. Like ZZF!

Back