• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NewEgg 6800 GT stock, when?

Bop

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
3,426
I'm buying an eVGA 6800 GT off of NewEgg as they said they are getting them today(8/02/04). My question is when do they update their website with stock info? I'm buying one the second it gets it stock.

If its late at night because that would suck, I have to be up at 6am so I only got until 12am to make the purchase and I know they are PST so they are 3 hours behind.
 
Could be anytime. Use the autonotify email, set your email program to check for email every 60 seconds, and stay attached to the computer all day. Sad, but the only way to do it.

Or, just go to compusa.com and order a pny 6800gt as they are in stock now.
 
CompUSA is down at the moment.

NewEgg just got their XFX 6800GT but that is $450 compared to $410. It was also stated to arrive 8/02/04 so hopefully the eVGA came it and it will be updated soon. Is there any difference between the two?
 
Back
Top