• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Newbie

Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
30
Audio newbie here, I have some Sennheiser HD 280 and want to get in to the audio scene. I noticed there isn't a FAQ Sticky, any recommended reading to get me to up to speed with what's going on?

I'd like to get a record player setup going with 2 floor speakers, anyone here listen to vinyl?
 
Back
Top