• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Newbie looking for a mid-range gaming PC

McRackin

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
284
Hi everyone. I've been out of the build game for awhile as my last purchase was a laptop about 4 years ago. So I'm guessing my last PC build was around 8 years ago!

I'm hoping some of you geniuses could help me build a mid range PC that will perform well for games like Battlefield 5 and new releases over the next couple years.

Budget is $1,500-2,000 Canadian (excluding monitor and peripherals).

Thinking 1070Ti is the most economical choice in this range? But that depends on all other parts.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Matt
 
Hi everyone. I've been out of the build game for awhile as my last purchase was a laptop about 4 years ago. So I'm guessing my last PC build was around 8 years ago!

I'm hoping some of you geniuses could help me build a mid range PC that will perform well for games like Battlefield 5 and new releases over the next couple years.

Budget is $1,500-2,000 Canadian (excluding monitor and peripherals).

Thinking 1070Ti is the most economical choice in this range? But that depends on all other parts.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Matt
Try going on EBAY and search GAMING PC.. you would be surprised what pops up. I bought 2 Top of line PC recetnly for 400-600 range.

Robert Jordan
Winnsboro Tx
 
Back
Top