Hey all,
This would be my first time getting a TV instead of a monitor.
My main use would be gaming and movie watching.
I'll buy a cheap 20' PC monitor for text reading purposes since i heard text isn't really recommended to be read on TV.
So far, i've heard good things about Philips's 32PFL5605S with its 100Mhz motion and it being one of the cheapest out there.
I am living in Malaysia so some models might not be available here. My budget would be around USD500
What do you guys think of this model from Philips? Is there any better alternatives?
This would be my first time getting a TV instead of a monitor.
My main use would be gaming and movie watching.
I'll buy a cheap 20' PC monitor for text reading purposes since i heard text isn't really recommended to be read on TV.
So far, i've heard good things about Philips's 32PFL5605S with its 100Mhz motion and it being one of the cheapest out there.
I am living in Malaysia so some models might not be available here. My budget would be around USD500
What do you guys think of this model from Philips? Is there any better alternatives?
Last edited: