• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Newbie ??? for Exos owners

dmw5678

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
87
Just set up an Exos2 and on full load using Sandra or 3Dmark or Gaming for hours. The Exos2 registers a 3-9 degree upswing with the fans speed at 5 with the thermometer on the CPU. The case fans are set at 60% I can barley hear the Rapters on occasion. My mother board (Abit IC7-G) CPU sensors go from 36c-45c. I believe the ABIT board exaggerates a little. Is this accurate? Anyone else with this unit, I’ve noticed that fan speed 6-10 on the Exos does little to affect performance. Previously I had an Alpha heat sink and Tornado fan and I would see 15-25 degree upswings. I’m, cooling the CPU and Northbridge. My case is packed with 2 rapters & 2 Sata HD & 1 Ide HD & 2 cdRoms stuffed in a small CoolerMaster Wavemaster.




Thanks, Water cooling Newbie.
 
Back
Top