• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Newbie 360 Wireless?

Movieesa

Gawd
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
673
I just bought my 360 and some wireless conntrollers. The problem is I bought one charge pack and the other one is on the batteries that came with it. The one with battieries shuts down a lot if its not being used every 2 seconds. What do I have to do to make it stay on till I turn it off or the system? THanks
 
It sounds like the "AA" batteries are almost dead. Just try replacing them with a fresh pair.
 
That sucks, there are the new ones that came with the controller! Oh well, I'll just get that battery pack and charger thank you
 
Back
Top