• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

newb to displays

Alexdude777

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
148
Hey, I'm building a new system and had a few questions. I plan on getting an xbox 360 in the future, but don't want to play it unless I can hook it up to a HDTV. Are there moniters for computers that I could buy that can also hook up to xboxs and whatnot and display it in hdtv?
 
Alexdude777 said:
Hey, I'm building a new system and had a few questions. I plan on getting an xbox 360 in the future, but don't want to play it unless I can hook it up to a HDTV. Are there moniters for computers that I could buy that can also hook up to xboxs and whatnot and display it in hdtv?


Gateway FPD2185 will do HD to 1080i/p.......
 
Back
Top