• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

newb needs some help with crysis game crashing

joe24craw

n00b
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
14
I finally finished building my rig. As follows:
Vista Ultimate -64
Qx6800 (Stock speed)
2x 8800 Evga Ultra
1GB x 4 Patriot Memory pcs2-8500
5 x 500 GB T-spin Samsung
Asus Striker MB

I thought my system was running good until I tried to play crisis. The system seems to crash every time I played even when I lowered the Advance setting to medium. I really don’t know what needs to be done to get a better performance out of my rig. Using the Vista performance Tool my system got a rating of 5.3. I figured with the hardware installed I should get a better score than that. So any information or insight would be greatly appreciated.
 
Back
Top