• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

newb needing assistance

Samhorns

n00b
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
30
I have a few machines behind a company proxy that can't get out to upload the results but they download new packets just fine. I'm just wondering if anyone might be able to give me a quick write up of how to manually transfer the result files to say a USB key drive so I can have another machine not behind a firewall shoot them in for me. I see the work dir but can't identify what is the actual files needed nor how to get another machine to send them in once transfered. Just asking in case someone has already done this and has a quick fix :cool:
 
I did this for a while at work, I ran timeless workunits with the minimize networking option on, after they were done I would just copy the entire FAH directory to the USB key, go to the computer that could upload the results and do "FAH504-Console -send all" and it will send all the results.
 
Back
Top