NEW WiFi SPRAY MAKES YOUR CONNECTION FASTER!!!

apex32

2[H]4U
Listed on ebay here - WiFi SPRAY!

Now damnit, why haven't i heard of this? :rolleyes:

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
lmao, he even relisted it here

so bid while you have the chance!

From the listing:

"The patented formula in WiFi Speed Spray™ is the result of years of scientific research and testing. Simply spray the area around your computer. Usually five or six sprays is all it takes. As your computer sends data, each bit also carries hundreds of invisible WiFi Speed Spray™ "scrubbing" molecules..

What is the world coming to...

Also from the listing:

WiFi Speed Spray™ is 100% safe, 100% NATURAL NON-TOXIC substance. and is effective when used as directed. Do not use near electrical appliances, as any liquid can cause problems in excess. Wi-Fi Speed Spray is the ultimate gift for the geek who has EVERYTHING. Contains 99% water, 1% secret ingredient. Bottle and label design subject to change due to availability. Batteries not in cluded, (none required).

Read the spanish testimonial.. Under "customers love us"

Looks like the SMITH family is all over the place.
har har.

I tried to read any fine print at the bottom of the page, but there wasn't any, so this guy is actually trying to be serious.

Its like the protective cover you place between your ear and the cell phone, so you don't get any risks from cancer :rolleyes:

I wonder if it smells like Fabreeze. Hell I should get my bottle of Fabreeze and try if it effects my wifi network.

ROFLMAO!!! Read the disclaimer....

Do not use near electrical appliances, as any liquid can cause problems in excess :D

"Esto es muy malo. No trabaja. Me engañan!"
-Toraidio Smith, Tijuana
translates to:
This is very bad. It does not work. They deceive me.

PaHick said:
ROFLMAO!!! Read the disclaimer....

Do not use near electrical appliances, as any liquid can cause problems in excess :D

LOL, I saw that and was about to post the same thing. I wonder how many people will actually fall for this thinking it will work and then leave him negative feedback when it destroys their stuff lol.

Omg that was good laugh. I love how the bottle is poorly designed. At least he could of made the bottle professional looking.

apex32 said:
lmao, he even relisted it here

so bid while you have the chance!
Sad part is, it has 3 bids. It's @ 11.00

In the testimonials, one dude says "Esto es muy malo. No trabaja. Me engañan!" -Toraidio Smith, Tijuana....

Now I haven't taken Spanish in years, but doesn't that translate to "this is very bad. doesn't work..."?

Haha. I posted this link a couple of days ago in the gen may forum. The Spanish is translated to:

bostesseger69 said:
Actually...it means "This is very bad. It doesnt work. They decieved me!"

I've never seen it on Ebay but I don't go to ebay much. It is however a very old "joke" First saw that more than three years ago.

I wonder if this guys' ebay account was hijacked.
I can't imagine anyone with 201 respectable feedback would sell something like this.

As your computer sends data, each bit also carries hundreds of invisible WiFi Speed Spray™ "scrubbing" molecules. It works at the speed of light. and even penetrates lead walls (not even Superman can do that!)

ROFLMAO!

fl70 said:
translates to:
This is very bad. It does not work. They deceive me.

I think that's our only hint that he's kidding with us. :D

Another thing: I'm not suprised that people are actually buying this. It sells to the same market as the stones you put on top of your TV to deflect the harmful rays, I guess. :D
(He needs to advertise on some shopping channels.)

Back