New webpage design

cool layout, very simplistic and load times are blazing fast.

i like it.

by the way some of those models are really hot :) great pics too

I love it for the simple reason that my name is also Ian.. keep up the good work ;)

I love SimpleGallery too. My website design is also based around it (and I'm in the process of writing/completing a backend to do a lot with it and my website), and at some point in time I'd hope to have money enough to purchase the unmarked version. But for now I'm hoping to get some glass :D

Nice photos, models, and posing. Beautiful colors. For some of the modeling ones, what kind of lighting did you use? It looks well-placed and diffused nicely. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the comments guys. Tim, for the lighting, the majority of them are all natural. Going from left to right and top to bottom:

Natural: 1 2 3 5 7 12 13 16
Natural w/ white reflector: 9
hotshoe flash: 5 6 10 14 15
studio: 4 8 11

The studio or lights aren't mine, but the setup was all Alienbees. 1600 main w/ octobox, 800 w/ shoot through diffuser for fill, 800 w/ stripdome hairlight, 2 800s bare background.

edit: I just removed some images and added some different ones (might require clearing cache to see new images), so those numbers won't correspond to the correct images any more. If you have a question about some particular ones let me know.

ianmaddela

Using opera 7.54 for win32.

Not a fan of big Flash - Gallery is dead simple to use (and is what I use).

Hrm. Guess that's something to do with the tables. My HTML ain't quite what it used to be (not that I used to be any good anyways ;)). I had Gallery set up on my old site and while it's simple and somewhat sleek, it was just too boring IMO.

I'm on dialup right now, so I can't really get to the pics. But, I'm guessing there is a frame at the bottom of the page for navigation? I'm running IE, 1024x768 on this lappy at the moment and i cannot see the navigation options unless I make the window full screen and even then, I can just barely see it. Just thought I'd pass along the info. I like the scheme though.

Back